View poll results: Vote quick
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff with Top Boost
25 61%
DigiTech XMM Metal Master Heavy Metal Distortion Pedal
6 15%
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone Effects Pedal
10 24%
Voters: 41.
What is your amp and guitar? What sound are you trying to go for? Have you tried any of those pedals? If yes, what was your impression of them?
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
wutever u use the metal master sucks, my friend has 1, i have a metal zone its much better that the metal master
Quote by CORT noob
What is your amp and guitar? What sound are you trying to go for? Have you tried any of those pedals? If yes, what was your impression of them?

Yeah. i used them all. thats why i chose those 3. I play different types of metal. so i like most of the sounds i heard. and amp Line6 flextone II 100 watts. Guitar believe it or not epiphone les paul standard plain top
Quote by giver1124
Yeah. i used them all. thats why i chose those 3. I play different types of metal. so i like most of the sounds i heard. and amp Line6 flextone II 100 watts. Guitar believe it or not epiphone les paul standard plain top

What do you want out of the distortion pedal? Just more gain over the amps built on distortion, or a boost for leads?
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

I would go for the Metal Muff. Sounds freakin awesome and is very tweakable.
Quote by CORT noob
What do you want out of the distortion pedal? Just more gain over the amps built on distortion, or a boost for leads?

Im getting a valveking so i figure i want more uuumpphh. you gotta have your uuumpphh
Quote by giver1124
Im getting a valveking so i figure i want more uuumpphh. you gotta have your uuumpphh

I would probably go for the Metal Muff then. But, you really need to try all those pedals through the valveking. I haven't, so I can't really be the judge.
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

Despite what most will say, I like the MT-2 so I say that or Metal Muff...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I'd go for the Metal Muff if I were you or even that Metal Zone pedal. no idea wtf a metal master is...
Muff.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Bro muff all the way!! i just bought one today and it is so amazing!! you will love it!
Mt-2
ESP F-250
Tubescreamer TS7
Boss DS-1
Boss Metal Zone
Jackson JS30KV
Vox AD50VT-212
POD 2.0
Quote by darkarbiter7
Muff.

If he says muff, get the muff.