Check these dudes out they're pretty good. I heard of them when a band posted a bulletin about them, they have a new album coming out in May, They have a sweet Pre-order package for $15 where you get a shirt, There CD and there EP, I'm deff. getting it.

So what do you guys think about them?
They're from my town and I went to school with one of the guitar players.

Definitely not my thing.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by metalmikeymike
Yea there pretty good, my band is playing with them at their cd release show this friday.

Thats pretty sweet, I'm hoping to get the Pre-Order deal like this weekend.
Wasn't impressed with them at all.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
Quote by guitarwannabe16
Wasn't impressed with them at all.

I don't know, Trust is a pretty good song, its like the last on there player deff. worth the listen.
I know they are extremely generic and a complete Suicide Silence copy, but I can't keep myself from liking them.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
^ I agree, when I heard them first, I was like, "why am I listening to Suicide Silence's demo?"

I've downloading some stuff now, I'll give it a bit more of a listen and then see what I think.
Quote by Internal Chaos
^ I agree, when I heard them first, I was like, "why am I listening to Suicide Silence's demo?"

I've downloading some stuff now, I'll give it a bit more of a listen and then see what I think.

Trust, Whispers and Immolate are some good songs.
Quote by punk_metal
The whole anti-christ thing is a bit lame..
They are okay, nothing special.

I think the anti-god thing is pretty cool, it opens me to other perspectives, seeing that i believe in god to a certain extent there reason for not believing is understandable.
I just saw these dudes Friday, no one knew who they were, they played a 5 song set, i got there for the last 2 and i was singing along and stuff, I talked to the singing afterwards, cool dude. Also, I should have "Architect" and "Punishment" tabbed out soon.
Ahh Iniquity is so good, i listen to it like 3 times a week, i got all the tabs to the album, if anyone wants i cant post them, I've already started doing that, but lately I've been lazy.
I will not bow down to your religion
when your god is proven fiction

I love these guys. Trust and Punishment are really badass songs. They're goin on tour with Oceano and i'm psyched.
Quote by dabonehead182
I will not bow down to your religion
when your god is proven fiction

I love these guys. Trust and Punishment are really badass songs. They're goin on tour with Oceano and i'm psyched.

Yea and the closest they come to me is 2 states away so I'm pissed.

And Immolate pwns, i can't wait to buy my video camera so i can cover that shit!