I have a guitar with two pups. What I want is 2vol (one for each pup) and a killswitch. I'm swithcing this from a master vol/3way swtch/ killswitch.

Here's what I gathered so far... NOTHING! Except I'm pretty sure that the silver wires coming from the pup are grounds. Help me out!

I'm not entirely sure if this would be correct so... correct me if I'm wrong. Should I run the lead from the killswitch to the output, or from the vol pots? I'm just guessing on this whole thing.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You don't want a 3 way switch at all...? Why not? Then both pickups are always going to be on.

Thats the reason. I'll just turn one volume down. Both my guitars have shoddy switches and I don't feel like having that hassle
Quote by RPGoof
Thats the reason. I'll just turn one volume down. Both my guitars have shoddy switches and I don't feel like having that hassle
The way you have the volume pots wired, if you turn one pickup all the way down, it will short out the signal from the other just like a killswitch does. Look up "independent volume controls".
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.