I know absolutely nothing about vinyl. What kind of cheap record player should I get to play normal sized vinyls? Should I try eBay?
I just recently got an ion ittusb turntable. It's pretty nice, it plays 33 1/3s and 45s of course. Stereo and USB outputs so it can play thru the computer or a stereo. Vinyls range from 7" to 12" if im not mistaken and this is plays all of that. I can recommend it. Get it on www.newegg.com for 109.99 and got it in a day and a half.

Best of luck with everything and enjoy the vinyls
Check a local record shop. Yellow pages? Downtown?

Try eBay, sure, but shop around in real stores/garage sales/family attics.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
garage sales man..

i got mine for free. the speakers were 7 bucks, but they told me the player (record, 8-track, & cassette) was broken..

it was not.

same day i got rubber soul for 3 bucks. the old lady was just like "o thats a good one"
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Quote by Early Cuyler
same day i got rubber soul for 3 bucks. the old lady was just like "o thats a good one"

Did you sell it to the Devil for something good?
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by coolestloser
I just recently got an ion ittusb turntable. It's pretty nice, it plays 33 1/3s and 45s of course. Stereo and USB outputs so it can play thru the computer or a stereo. Vinyls range from 7" to 12" if im not mistaken and this is plays all of that. I can recommend it. Get it on www.newegg.com for 109.99 and got it in a day and a half.

Best of luck with everything and enjoy the vinyls

One of those. My friend has one, it's pretty awesome.