I'm considering to buy a boost pedal. At times, I want my amp to sound louder/have more gain on certain parts through out the song.

Click on the links to more or less get an idea of the sound I play.

Thank you!

JJ

Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
^I recommend "The Battle at Enopi"

Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
What amp do you have?
No man is your friend, no man is your enemy, but every man is your teacher.

When he asked for John Myung, John Myung said:"Who the hell is John Myung?"

Proud User of Ibanez, Korg, Rocktron, ENGL
Orange Rockerverb 50 head, with an Orange 4x12 (Celestions).
Quote by NeverMeant
BBE Boosta Grande is very competent. The cheaper EH Nano LPB-1 Boost is a bit noisy but it's not bad either.

^Cool dude...one question...what exactly does the Zvex Super Hard On do?

I heard a rumor that Guitar Center is going to start selling Zvex pedals.
Quote by NeverMeant
No experience with Zvex pedals, sorry.

Ok, thank you anyways
Quote by NeverMeant
Any other good pedal out there?
Quote by NeverMeant
Ehx Lpb-1, cheap but cheerful
Last edited by Horlicks at Apr 27, 2008,
Quote by sloppyjoe109
^Cool dude...one question...what exactly does the Zvex Super Hard On do?

I heard a rumor that Guitar Center is going to start selling Zvex pedals.

The rumor is true. Mr. Zvex himself announced it over on Harmony Central a few weeks back.

And I think Mr. Zvex himself could do a better job explaining what the Super Hard On is all about.
^Hehe, yeah I have looked at the vid a few times before..but does it work for what I'm looking for? Just asking...I'm really looking into other options too.
Quote by NeverMeant
if u wanna go DIY look into BYOC tri-booster, it has a really cool clean boost (fulltone style), a linear boost, and germanium boost for bass/mid/treble. very cool
Quote by SQHero
The cheaper EH Nano LPB-1 Boost is a bit noisy but it's not bad either.

Used with a battery or a properly filtered power supply, it isn't noisier than any other booster.