okay i recorded a video of me playing a song i wrote. my first one ever! and i got it on my desktop went to youtube and upload. then selected the fild and pressed upload and the video has been loading for like 1 and a half hours and i was wondering whats wrong with it. it was only a 2 and a half minute video. HELP!
I uploaded a video and just left it the whole day. It's probably very high quality and you have crap internet so let it load. Mine took overnight.
ESP Eclipse-II VTB (With 18v Mod)
Randall RG75
Tapco Mix60
New Zealand
Last edited by tomypg at Apr 27, 2008,
ok thanks. if me computer automatically does the screen saver thing will that effect the download. like does the screen have to stay on or does it load as ong as the site is up?
yup i tried to lower it to the lowest quality but it just went right back to the default. my computer sucks. and how do i fix it if the sound isnt in sync with the movements. or should i just not worry about it
Quote by bWsWwrestler
ok thanks. if me computer automatically does the screen saver thing will that effect the download. like does the screen have to stay on or does it load as ong as the site is up?

you can let your screen saver come and go without any it having any affect on the video. If you want to be super safe you can set the timer for the screen saver to a really long time.