Anyone notice how youtube is crap now?
Whenever I try to watch a video it just gives me the ****ing spinning circle dot things and never plays.
Happens to every video that doesn't have a ton of views.
So....yeah.
Does this happen to anyone else?
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Youtube can be pretty annoying. You just have to remember there are over 100,000,000 people watching videos on their website daily.
YouTube has definitely gone down the shitter since when I joined about 2 years ago. Videos takes ages to load, most users are illiterate morons, the place is infested with 13 year olds, blog whores are everywhere, and there is an arsenal of spammers.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Youtube is crap, but not for that.

Screw them and their copyright policy.

QFT!
Quote by blackflag49
The videos work fine, the site is just full of dipsh*ts.

Agina QFT
Quote by freedoms_stain

You mean like them following international copyright laws? I'm pretty sure they just don't want to get their asses sued off.
Quote by blackflag49
The videos work fine, the site is just full of dipsh*ts.

That's because the world is full of dip****s.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
No. But every video loads really slowly at first when I use Firefox. =/

It seems to be working fine with IE, though.
Quote by freedoms_stain

it's not youtube that cares about copyrights, it's the companies that own the video. youtube is just trying to keep their asses out of court.
I still go youtubing regularly....ayyyye
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
Quote by Hot_Money420
Says the April 08er who can't even spell "Synyster" or "Again" correctly...

The again think was just a mistake.

And not only that but you spelled Sinister wrong yourself. I spell it like that all the time. Synyster is just the way the guitar player from A7X spells it. So FAIL
Why does it matter if it's full of ignorant people?

I go to YouTube to watch clips of interesting/funny things, not to read comments and get pissed off. That's retarded.
Quote by mh400nt
Me too man, I cant remember ever actually laughing out loud for ages due to the internet, omegasus is just....hes just awesome

Quote by Smokey Amp
I'm pretty sure guys don't get breast cancer.
Quote by Hot_Money420
Says the April 08er who can't even spell "Synyster" or "Again" correctly...

I thought he was going for "Angina"
Quote by omegasus
Why does it matter if it's full of ignorant people?

I go to YouTube to watch clips of interesting/funny things, not to read comments and get pissed off. That's retarded.

True wisdom.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
it only sucks when i'm watching it on nintendo wii....only like half the videos work
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Quote by Mr. Synister
The again think was just a mistake.

And not only that but you spelled Sinister wrong yourself. I spell it like that all the time. Synyster is just the way the guitar player from A7X spells it. So FAIL

Either way, you spelt it wrong. You didn't spell it either Synyster or sinister. So FAIL.
Last edited by leephan at Apr 27, 2008,
No Woogles, No.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████