Page 1 of 3
So today I went to an all day fest in my area. Show was going fine until one band came up and then fights started breaking out everywhere. tons of my friends got broken noses and crap, security guard got stabbed in the eye. I got hit in the head with brass knuckles. basically a riot. so the police show up and tell everyone to leave so I go across the street to hardees so i can wait for my friend. im about to black out since im pretty sure i got a concussion. cop walks up says if i dont leave hes going to arrest me. i told him i couldnt leave my friend so he arrests me for trespassing. walks me across the street in handcuffs and **** and puts me in the back of his car. i had to wait for my parents. he said i was getting charged for trespassing, but he didnt give me papers or anything he just told me parents theyd contact us. dumb.
Guitars:
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000VB.
Ovation Celebrity CC68.
Ovation Ultra GS-2 Elec. <--Made in 1985
Amps/PA's:
Crate XT120R 120 Combo
Audio Choice 100 watt PA
Effects:
Boss DS-2.
Tonecore Uber Metal.
Zoom 505II
dude what the hell.. thats stupid i dont get why people cant just go to shows and have fun instead of trying to be a****ing tough guy and cause fights
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
*facepalm*

If you don't expect anyone to be HXC dancing at a concert for any band and not to get hit, you don't need to be there
Quote by goldmember1217
Why would he arrest you for trespassing if you were simply waiting at a Hardees?

The Pit is pretty crazy...
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
I hate people at shows, but for different reasons.

When I went to see Van Halen, people just stood there, arms crossed, like, "...huh... well, this is pretty cool, I guess."

IT'S VAN FUCKING HALEN!

Headbang! Jump around! Dance! Do something! It pisses me off when people don't get into it. It's been like that at every major show I've been to.
Quote by XianXiuHong
Any reason for posting this?

So you got arrested for something you didn't do, The Pit won't go bash the cop or something.

Stupid cops trying to break up fights and keep the peace. Damn them for doing their job! Damn them!
its the pit, i was just venting. and apparently its a trespassing charge because the manager at hardees said we had to leave.
Guitars:
Ovation Celebrity CC68.
Amps/PA's:
Crate XT120R 120 Combo
Audio Choice 100 watt PA
Effects:
Boss DS-2.
Tonecore Uber Metal.
Zoom 505II
wow just wow

i hope your parents didnt side with the cop
thats exactly what my parents wood have done and thats why i hate athority becouse they suck at what they do and then people believe them becouse they have a badge
for all we know he could be a highschool dropout
Nah... I feel for ya. Indoor shows are usually better than outdoor shows. I've almost sworn off outdoor shows. I used to *love* going to those all-day outdoor fests. I don't know what it is with people, but they insist on being dickheads. I was at a show here called Edgefest - had a bunch of bands like Foo Fighters, Tea Party, Green Day, Sloan, Econoline Crush, etc. I just use it as an example, but many other shows have been like this.... people throwing food, throwing bottles, throwing wrappers, throwing packets of barbecue sauce, bottles filled with gravel, bottles filled with piss... just for sport. Yeah, like I *like* having to spend an hour trying to get the barbecue sauce stain out of my shirt, you stupid jackass!! And throwing stuff at the band. Not because they didn't like them, but like it was some maladaptive gesture of endearment.... like Dave Grohl actually wants to have a half-drank water bottle splashing its contents all over him and his gear. WTF?

And I see your point about moshing... if it's *that* kind of show. I remember watching whatever Woodstock '99 or something and people were moshing to Joe Cocker or something. WTF? At Edgefest, people were moshing.... but they were 150m back from the stage!! You want to mosh? Go to the f**king pit and do it! Don't just get you and your drunk buddies to slam each other into people who are trying to enjoy the show and laugh about it because you're cooler than everyone else there. Dumb f*cks.

Sometimes I think I might just be getting too old for these shows.... but really.... these people are acting like bloody 10-year-olds, but they're fuelled up on alcohol so they think they're funny, but they're really just all sh!t-for-brains rejects.

And they actually paid money to get tickets to come do this. WTF are they thinking? Bah! Clearly, they're not.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
Last edited by axemanchris at Apr 27, 2008,
Quote by Mr. Synister
*facepalm*

If you don't expect anyone to be HXC dancing at a concert for any band and not to get hit, you don't need to be there

Except for the fact that kicking and fighting invisible air monsters is dumb as fuck.

And that's stupid that TS got arrested for waiting to get picked up. Why can't people just enjoy shows WITHOUT getting into violent riots?
Quote by InvaderTSN
Stupid cops trying to break up fights and keep the peace. Damn them for doing their job! Damn them!

Damn cops, obvious don't know what they're doing! Fire them all! I know how you feel, invader.

EDIT:
Quote by Tire Me.
Ever seen a scene kid fist fight?

More homo-erotic tension than a Streetfighter match between Ryu and Ken.

I'm sigging that too.
Last edited by fretsonfire74 at Apr 27, 2008,
Quote by DDT
So today I went to an all day fest in my area. Show was going fine until one band came up and then fights started breaking out everywhere. tons of my friends got broken noses and crap, security guard got stabbed in the eye. I got hit in the head with brass knuckles. basically a riot. so the police show up and tell everyone to leave so I go across the street to hardees so i can wait for my friend. im about to black out since im pretty sure i got a concussion. cop walks up says if i dont leave hes going to arrest me. i told him i couldnt leave my friend so he arrests me for trespassing. walks me across the street in handcuffs and **** and puts me in the back of his car. i had to wait for my parents. he said i was getting charged for trespassing, but he didnt give me papers or anything he just told me parents theyd contact us. dumb.

Yepp...same thing happened to me last year at that hannah montana concert...freakin craziE mang...
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
To many violent people in America.
Are cops over there allowed to carry guns around with them?
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Lookatthis97787.jpg[/img]
Quote by fretsonfire74
Damn cops, obvious don't know what they're doing! Fire them all! I know how you feel, invader.

EDIT:

I'm sigging that too.

Thank you. First time I've been sigged.
Last edited by Tire Me. at Apr 27, 2008,
Quote by NOT_haxors
wow just wow

thats exactly what my parents wood have done and thats why i hate athority becouse they suck at what they do and then people believe them becouse they have a badge

...I'm pretty sure that's impossible.....Unless he's a volunteer...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by NOT_haxors
wow just wow

..Idiot much?

You need atleast a Diploma to be a police officer, and im fairly sure you might even need a college education too.

Dont be a dumbass, that authority is the reason you sleep safe every night.
I bet you wouldnt be so much of a badass if they all just dissapeared.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
Quote by NOT_haxors
wow just wow

I assume you get all your cop/authority knowledge from Rage Against the Machine? You little rebel you.
Quote by DDT
its the pit, i was just venting. and apparently its a trespassing charge because the manager at hardees said we had to leave.

You should have waited out on the sidewalk. Next time you go to a show, wear a helmet.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by InvaderTSN
I assume you get all your cop/authority knowledge from Rage Against the Machine? You little rebel you.

Don't be dissin' Rage. They're WAY smarter than the mis-informed blatherings of someone who accuses cops of being highschool dropouts.

CT

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

For everyone being douchebags, **** up. it wasnt people in the pit moshing that started the fights. i wasnt complaining about that. around here we have retarded kids that think they run the scene and jump people for no reason. it was an indoor show that was overpacked. seriously, get a life. you dont know me. dont talk **** to me thinking your cool or something on a message board. if you dont care, then dont post. I never said i had a problem with cops doing their job, i was just saying i got arrested for no reason.
Guitars:
Ovation Celebrity CC68.
Amps/PA's:
Crate XT120R 120 Combo
Audio Choice 100 watt PA
Effects:
Boss DS-2.
Tonecore Uber Metal.
Zoom 505II
If someone came into your house and just sat there, you'd call the cops to get them the **** out too.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by axemanchris
Don't be dissin' Rage. They're WAY smarter than the mis-informed blatherings of someone who accuses cops of being highschool dropouts.

CT

I wasn't making fun of RATM. I was making fun of him for being an ignorant asshat. RATM was first thing that came to my mind that was political. I like Rage anyways.
I was at a metal show a month ago and I walked across the street with my friends to McDonalds, I didn't buy any food, but even though my friends did they kicked us out.
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Really? I love the dumb people at shows. There is nothing I love more then having some tough guys start fights and not give a shit about the bands they came to see because they clearly don't care about music, just gotta "represent their crews".

I love that, I can't see why anyone wouldn't.
Quote by Ramones06
Yepp...same thing happened to me last year at that hannah montana concert...freakin craziE mang...

haha niiiiice. seems pretty hardcore to me.

and as for the dude with the whole show situation...get over it. You were there when they told you not to be. stop whining, it sucks to get tresspassed I know how it feels but it isnt going to change by getting support over UG. Just go to another show and keep doin whatchya doo.
Quote by goldmember1217
Why would he arrest you for trespassing if you were simply waiting at a Hardees?

Cause he's a pig. And pigs can do anything they want to because you allow them to.

And the people at that show are stupid. If you want to have a fight, don't do it when I'm trying to listen/dance to a band. At least do it in the bar area.
Quote by TDKshorty
I was at a metal show a month ago and I walked across the street with my friends to McDonalds, I didn't buy any food, but even though my friends did they kicked us out.

They only let you get take-out? ****ing complain! Sue their asses off! Boycott McD's!
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by sSyLc
They only let you get take-out? ****ing complain! Sue their asses off! Boycott McD's!

I haven't eaten there in years, so I don't care. But it's the fact that we were doing nothing wrong, and that we came from the metal show

we were sitting in the booths and she comes up to us and asks me if I was going to buy anything, and I said "no" and she said I had to leave
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Quote by sean_etc
To many violent people in America.
Are cops over there allowed to carry guns around with them?

O.o
No, cops dont believe in guns here. they stop crime with epic guitar shredding skillz
Quote by NOT_haxors

thats exactly what my parents wood have done and thats why i hate athority becouse they suck at what they do

I f*ckin' LOL'd. You kids and your rebellion.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I hate short arses at shows.

Me too.
When I saw Parkway Drive, some short-ass jerk kept trying to climb up me (I'm 6' 4") to crowd surf. After a while, I stopped, turned around and pushed him out of the pit.
Last edited by 3lusiv3 at Apr 27, 2008,
Quote by sSyLc
If someone came into your house and just sat there, you'd call the cops to get them the **** out too.

That was the dumbest thing I've ever read. I wasn't in anyones house, I was sitting in MY car in a parking lot minding my own business. The cop walked by the 100 or so other kids sitting in the parking lot, and the several people in their cars and walked right up to me even though I was just sitting with my head down.
Guitars:
Ovation Celebrity CC68.
Amps/PA's:
Crate XT120R 120 Combo
Audio Choice 100 watt PA
Effects:
Boss DS-2.
Tonecore Uber Metal.
Zoom 505II
I agree man, the world would be a better place without all the fat pigs who think they can do whatever they want. The world would be a better place if there was no stupid police, they never did anyone any good except for the guys who sell donuts.
All authority should STFU, i'm sick of them making all the rules and then enforcing them way too strict because they panic at the slightest disturbance, then having them glorified on tv. Nobody is more full of sh*t than a cop.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Originally Posted by NOT_haxors
thats exactly what my parents wood have done and thats why i hate athority becouse they suck at what they do

What age are you?

On topic: Thats ****ing cray t.s, I mean Ive been in fights at local gigs [retards throwing punches in pits etc..] but never have I seen people getting stabbed.

Was there any particular reason.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by dann_blood
I agree man, the world would be a better place without all the fat pigs who think they can do whatever they want. The world would be a better place if there was no stupid police, they never did anyone any good except for the guys who sell donuts.
All authority should STFU, i'm sick of them making all the rules and then enforcing them way too strict because they panic at the slightest disturbance, then having them glorified on tv. Nobody is more full of sh*t than a cop.

Oh yeah.... just imagine a world where there was no enforcement of laws. Let's see how long you hold that view when your mom is raped on her way to work and nobody does f-all about it.

CT

Page 1 of 3