O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
I HATE CATURDAY!!
GAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!

I am filled with so much rage right now...
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
"I can has cheeseburger?" was never funny anyways, nor are most of the cat pictures, they just don't do it for me.
I Caturday!
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
What pisses me off is that what turned out to be a friendly lulz-evoking inside joke has caught on to the dumbass masses, and now everyone goes around saying "omg did u c those lolcats they're so funny" and they try to come up with funny ones themselves, failing miserably.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
What pisses me off is that what turned out to be a friendly lulz-evoking inside joke has caught on to the dumbass masses, and now everyone goes around saying "omg did u c those lolcats they're so funny" and they try to come up with funny ones themselves, failing miserably.

defiantely. tbh, some hings should stay within the forum communits, graphic and technology student circles.
What's next? A Red-Bull sponsored "Come up with a new incarnation of the LOL WUT pear" contest?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
"Kittehs Want Moar Workerhumans."

..this is getting sad. the internet has really changed things ([/hugegeneralization]). All fads and jokes used to be controlled by cartoon writers or marketers. now, it's in the hands of every lonely lifeless moron with an internet connection. this is just the business world trying to keep up i guess.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
hahahaha

Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.