well like a week ago i got my tonsils out due to a crazy abses or somethin and the doc says if there is anybleeding at all come in and see me so i bled like a drop or two a couple days after and he says ohh im glad you came in its just starting to heal up so its gonna bleed a drop or two. fine. and then last night i woke up choking on what seemed like spit and then something started to pour dounmy throght and i keep swallowing it couse i thoght it was spit then im like this isnt rite so i go to the bathroon and cogh up what looked like part of my liver the size of my thumb (it was a blood clot that was keeping it from bleeding wher they removed my tonsis from) and i freak out and there is massive amounts of blood pouring out of me and im screaming trying to wakeup my parents couse it was like 1130 and there 2 floors above me so they dont come i have to keep swalowing my blood while running up the stairs and screaming needless to say i was shaking i was scared and light headed. so my dad says get in the car we are going to the hospital now that its 1200 and he hands me this masive bowl just incase but by now its bleeding alot slower and its starting to clot up again everywhwere in my mout there are clots of blood on my teeth so by now had probly lost about half of the blood i lost that night wich was a pint in the toilets.
and right now im feelin kinda sick and start to thow up another pint of blood into the bowl the half i swallowed when we get there i pass out imediately and she is tryin to ask me questions and im all like feelin like im gonna die then i passed out i wake up with an iv and crap in me and the lady said i had lost 2 pints of blood

that was so scary for me anyway
(sory for the wall of text)
asuming you read that has anyone had any simalar experiances?
Last edited by NOT_haxors at Apr 27, 2008,
Are you sure this wasn't coming out of your vagina?
My Setup!
Schecter C-1 Elite..

Laney GH50L
Crate GX412 Cab
Crate XT65R

EHX Holy Grail
BBE Sonic-Stomp Sonic Maximizer.

Member #24 of the EHX Guild
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
i came blood once

and jim carey's Favorite band Isn't Cannibal Corpse

Sarcasm
Man up, I bleed out of every orifice... every night. At least I don't bitch about it.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Quote by Metal claw
I remember watching a tonsillectomy video a while back.

It's quite amazing.

i thought it was called a

Tonsil Sectomy
Quote by SchecterGates
Are you sure this wasn't coming out of your vagina?

Whoa...
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
You lost all that blood and you still managed to report back to UG. I congratulate you sir!
12 fret fury
Quote by SikNsydistiK
have u learned your lesson?

Probably learned about as much as you learned in English.

//cough.
My Setup!
Schecter C-1 Elite..

Laney GH50L
Crate GX412 Cab
Crate XT65R

EHX Holy Grail

Quote by Punk Poser
You lost all that blood and you still managed to report back to UG. I congratulate you sir!

I agree. Atleast someone has their priorities straight.
The only things we hate are those things we try to hide from others.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by Carmel
Either way, I don't think bananas should be placed in such proximity to an ass

I disagree. Bananas and ass are like peaches and cream.
Longest. Run-on Sentence. Ever.
This is a signature. Enjoy it.

Quote by wtf is wtf
The worst band i ever heard was The Search Bar.
lawlz at everyones comments.
but seriously, no i never once coughed up my liver and lost two pints of blood. awesome story to tell your kids someday though
Quote by Hells_Bell
^ use those.

kthx.

oooooooo who ccares
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
you guys cmon, he just lived through a tonsil-sectomy of spartan proportions and your riding his ass for puncuation? lol, let it go
Quote by deathbat831
you guys cmon, he just lived through a tonsil-sectomy of spartan proportions and your riding his ass for puncuation? lol, let it go

UG no play favorites.
My Setup!
Schecter C-1 Elite..

Laney GH50L
Crate GX412 Cab
Crate XT65R

EHX Holy Grail

had my tonsils taken out for the same reason but I never bled like that. I was just allergic to some medicine they gave me to prevent further infection and it made me throw up a lot.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Quote by SuPaGrAm
I agree. Atleast someone has their priorities straight.

HAAA
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Quote by Avedas

If not, GTFO.

there is a difference between "Shop man say no chicken left of me" and a really REALLY long run on sentence..

nice pulp fiction reference btw
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Dude, I felt the pain and disgust tunnel through my body while reading that.

THANKS A LOT KIDS, YOU RUINED CHRISTMAS!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, now for my contrabutionish...

This was last year or so, I was lying in bed with my pillow folded. (It was a really hot night and I wanted to be able to get some altitude.) Anyway, there is this 'growth' on my nose, that will bleed if picked.

I had my pillow folded, with my head lying right on the edge. I went to move, and the pillow flew open, with one of the fibers from the pillow grabbing the 'growth' on my nose, half pulling it out of it's chosen lodged position. (Now, if picking it makes it bleed, image it pulled half way out of it's socket.)

Needless to say, it hurt like a ****** ****. I just grasped it with my hand, and held it in one place. At first, it didn't seem to be that bad, apart from the immense pain I was suffering... until I turned on the light.

My bed and hand were covered with blood. This was enough to freak me out even more. I ran to the bathroom to look in the mirror, and this thing was just gushing blood. I had to use these Kleenex tissues to stop the bleeding, which took ages. I finally got the bleeding under control, and went back to bed. That night , I slept without a pillow.

Yeah, so... so, what am I supposed to do?

Done.
^ Do you want me do die that badly?

Doctors say, I'll lose too much blood if it comes out, I've made an appointment to get it surgically removed.
i had a tonsillectomy a week before christmas, and when it was christmas eve and everyone was enjoying their dinner i decided '**** it, i want that food also' and ate some. a little while later im watching tv and i feel the taste of blood in my mouth. and oh **** here it comes, loads of blood pouring forth from my throat. ok, we called the ambulance, got to the ER. they start fixing me up, and the blood is slowly clotting in my throat. i get put in a wheelchair to be pushed to some doctors room, and the mix of blood and spit in my throat and mouth has thickened enough to block my breathing. i try to ask the nurse for help but she cant understand, i panic and cant breathe, i reach my fingers down my throat and barely manage to grab a hold of the clot with my fingernails and pull it out of my throat, and its a huge ****ing clot.
that evening is the scariest ****ing christmas eve i have ever had.