Here's the story:Today is was told that some poser who hangs out with me and my friends decided to put some weed in the backpack of one of my friends and then proceeded to going to the principal and telling him about the weed in my friends backpack and that my friend is supposedly the main dealer for the school.My friend may go to juvie because of this f**ker.What should I do?Should I hand him over to 4chan?
Last edited by NewsoftheWorld at Apr 27, 2008,
Did you tell the principal the guy was the one who put weed in your friend's backpack?
Man thats so roughcore...
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
Quote by InvaderTSN
Did you tell the principal the guy was the one who put weed in your friend's backpack?

No,we found out later about the whole thing.

Plus,he said that it wasn't his but the principal didn't believe him.
he'll have to go to court in order to get sent to juvie, if you saw this guy do it or heard him talking about it, the best thing to do is to testify for your friend in court.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
damn man thats so ****ing low either make the little prick who did it go to juvie instead or if he gets away gather all your freinds have a few beers then go kick his as!

it's a win win situation for everyone, except him of course
dude, thats gay.
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
Don't tell the principal the other kid did it. Tell him that you and a few friends SAW him do it. There's no beating people power.
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
No,we found out later about the whole thing.

Plus,he said that it wasn't his but the principal didn't believe him.

Maybe if you gather up enough people that tells him how it was they'll realize that it's actually the truth
Quote by guitaringsailor
Maybe if you gather up enough people that tells him how it was they'll realize that it's actually the truth

Yeah,if that doesn't work me and my friends are going to leave this kid drier than a dried pulp.
Quote by guitaringsailor

Try that. The other guy shouldn't have too many people on his side, supporting his side of the story. If he does... that's bad.
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
hmm, get like 10 friends, some guns (unloaded, no shooting lol), and scare the **** out of the kid who did it, enough to make him say he did it
---
i got tired of my signature and i no longer has one

---
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
Should I hand him over to 4chan?

Do it!

But really, that punk should die. But barring that, make sure you rough him up a bit. If enough of you can vouch for your freind who got framed then he should be off ok.
Just for kicks and giggles, I say kidnap him(in disguise of course) Blind fold him and then drive about 3 hours away and dump him there hogtied and blindfolded. now this could get you in serious trouble but hey, just image the look in his face.
call me up and Ill beat him up with you guys. Im fully serious.
Professional Tracking, Mixing and Mastering available.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Past clients/ credits include: The Catalyst, Click! and Alain Caron.
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
Should I hand him over to 4chan?

if you do, use proxies.

Also, that sucks for your friend. As it's been suggested before, either scare him into telling the truth, or get a bunch of people on your side to tell the principal the truth. He/She's gonna have to take the word of a group rather than one person.