Page 1 of 2
I am sick and tired of coming to a new fourm and automatic be lable as a noob.**** all you asshole who think there your just so much better.If you were so good ,i would be buying your ****.Get real people,and not just living a dream.Working for the money,and living where it,s at.You blast anybody for not being up to your (standars}what a joke. We all play because it in our hearts,but ego,s are hard to live down.So when so body comes on board,with the most simplest question,don,t lable them.I found this out the hard way,and i have been out there since 1984.noobs thanks for a warm welcome here,and i will try to keep up to your standards,NOT.I will allways help,and hope ,that in the furture players can help me .....Kenny
My grear Fender standard Strat(Black and White)Amp Marshall MG100DFX ,assorted toys.
Being a noob is awesome.

If UG didn't ban people for multiple accounts, I would have a new account every month.
calm the hell down man that's just what we call the new guys

n00b
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Quote by Bushinarin
noob.
stck it asshole
My grear Fender standard Strat(Black and White)Amp Marshall MG100DFX ,assorted toys.
April 08er!?

GTFO!
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Its a painful process my son...but patience, patience....
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
Quote by will4287
Somebody needs a hug. And no your not getting one from me.
i get that from my kidds,but thanks for letting me know.lol
somebodies insecure about their...manly bits....and are taking their anger out on others.

not that I'm naming names or anything...

<.<

>.>

V.V
We walked into the night

Am I to bid you farewell?

Why can't you see that I try
When every tear I shed

Is for you?
Chill out dude, you're kind of acting like a bitch.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by kenney
stck it asshole

You sure showed me there. Dude I've never even seen you before, I wouldn't have thought twice about you if you didn't just call out everyone on UG.

I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
My Setup!
Schecter C-1 Elite..

Laney GH50L
Crate GX412 Cab
Crate XT65R

EHX Holy Grail
BBE Sonic-Stomp Sonic Maximizer.

Member #24 of the EHX Guild
Quote by kenney
stck it asshole

No, YOU stick it!

I could do this all day.

Point of the story is: It doesn't matter, take a chill pill yo. Breath in deep through your nose, fill your lungs completely. Hold your breath for a second, then calmly exhale. Better now?
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
If you're so "Sick and Tired" then please leave

your whiny rant isn't going to change anything
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Last edited by Garret. at Apr 27, 2008,
jesus calm down it's the internet get used to it, people dare to say things here that they'd be scared ****less to say in the real world.

people on the internet could bust on anyone just relax and choose what to listen to
why does this bother you so much?
you say you have kids?
a family?
your own HOME?
and THIS is what bothers you? lol. bizarre.
Quote by metabolicmaggot
Win. +1 cookie for hide the beer.

Quote by guitaringsailor
people dare to say things here that they'd be scared ****less to say in the real world.

I say what I want to say because ,I AM NOT A ROBOT.
My Setup!
Schecter C-1 Elite..

Laney GH50L
Crate GX412 Cab
Crate XT65R

EHX Holy Grail
BBE Sonic-Stomp Sonic Maximizer.

Member #24 of the EHX Guild
Quote by kenney
I am sick and tired of coming to a new fourm and automatic be lable as a noob.**** all you asshole who think there your just so much better.If you were so good ,i would be buying your ****.Get real people,and not just living a dream.Working for the money,and living where it,s at.You blast anybody for not being up to your (standars}what a joke. We all play because it in our hearts,but ego,s are hard to live down.So when so body comes on board,with the most simplest question,don,t lable them.I found this out the hard way,and i have been out there since 1984.noobs thanks for a warm welcome here,and i will try to keep up to your standards,NOT.I will allways help,and hope ,that in the furture players can help me .....Kenny

Sweet Gandhi......Grammar! Spelling! You claim to be what? 24? That's terrible!
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by kenney
I am sick and tired of coming to a new forum and automatically be labeled as a noob. **** all of you asshole who think that your just so much better. If you were so good, I would be buying your ****. Get real people, and not just living a dream. Working for the money, and living where it's at. You blast anybody for not being up to your standards what a joke. We all play because it in our hearts, but egos are hard to live down. So when some body comes on board with the simplest question, don't label them. I found this out the hard way, and I have been out there since 1984. Noobs, thanks for a warm welcome here, and I will try to keep up to your standards, NOT. I will always help, and hope, that in the future, players can help me...Kenny

Fixed. Jesus, TS. You really need to learn how to f*cking speak english.
Quote by mrwaffles
Fixed. Jesus, TS. You really need to learn how to f*cking speak english.

Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Here's a hint about life, TS.

Never go walking into a new place and demand respect. You EARN it. You'd think someone claiming to be as old as you say would know this by now.

You'd think someone this old knew how to use the enter key and make an attempt to spell properly, too.

Way to label yourself a noob while demanding to not be one.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
This was great,the responses were what i expected.Good going .I hope in the future that,your lives well be produtive.For me advice ,from people who give a ****,will not be from here.It,s a shame,for this is not the what this fourm needs.I will be sure to inform all,that this is a no join,for your welcome is by standards just a little over the top.ken.PS I am leaving.i dont think there,s a place here for me,or my questions
Quote by kenney
This was great,the responses were what i expected.Good going .I hope in the future that,your lives well be produtive.For me advice ,from people who give a ****,will not be from here.It,s a shame,for this is not the what this fourm needs.I will be sure to inform all,that this is a no join,for your welcome is by standards just a little over the top.ken.PS I am leaving.i dont think there,s a place here for me,or my questions

GOD YOU STILL CAN'T SPEAK ENGLISH.

Geez, good riddance.

Watch him still keep an eye on this thread.
Quote by kenney

Stop the presses: no more noobs.

Didn't need another misspelling fake around here anyway.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
Quote by SchecterGates

haha
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by kenney

I vote that we antagonize this guy until he either kills himself or learns proper grammar.....
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by kenney
i get that from my kidds,but thanks for letting me know.lol

You have kids? Which means, you're at least 20?

Yet you still spell like you just got kicked in the face?
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Page 1 of 2