I am not familiar with Punk Goes Crunk, so no I have not yet been disappointed in it. If it's just another addition to the Punk Goes (insert genre) comps with like Punk Goes Acoustic and stuff, then no, I would not be surprised if it was less than stellar because they all generally suck.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
the only song i've heard off it is "umbrella" covered by all time low and i enjoyed it.
personally still fly by the devil wears prada is like the only good one i think because they were one of the only ones to put there own twist on the music.
Quote by johnnysniper65
personally still fly by the devil wears prada is like the only good one i think because they were one of the only ones to put there own twist on the music.

yeah definatly. and because TDWP just owns.

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL