Page 1 of 2
so, you're talking to a friend of yours and they say "hey man, check out this cool video" and send you a youtube link. expecting to see something cool, you hear those efing drums which you recognize from one thing.

rick roll.

you then proceed to curse out loud and post a comment on the rick roll wall of shame. but then you start to think about something.

why rick roll? why is that song, that man, that annoying ass drum intro? does anyone really know?

feel free to discuss.

oh and if theres already one of these, i'm sorry. its 2 in the morning here and i'm tired as balls, i didn't think there might be another until i typed all of this out. SeArChBaR lOlWuT??////?/?
that song rocks.

/thread
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
he never wants to give you up, its that determination
Without spiritual mentoring, too much freedom can lead to the soul's decay
- Prince
i love it too, but i'm betting some people might want to know the reason for the madness. its hilarious!
Because Jimi Hendrix said so.
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
I love how Rick Astley sounds really big and manly, but he's actually a scrawny little white guy.

gives us all a bit of hope....
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by InvaderTSN
No, I don't know, but I don't have a problem with it. I love Never Gonna Give You Up.
We're no strangers to love
You know the rules, and so do I!
I don't understand the rick roll phenomenon one bit. Didn't we get out all of our Rick Astley laughs when Never Gonna Give You Up was on VH1's I Love The 80s 6 years ago?
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by piratemetalhead
I think a tech.death metal version of Rick Roll would be pretty awesome.

the is one :O
use the search bar
lol that song's awesoe! i would purposely click a trap that looks like it'll lead to rick roll :P
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by Flying Couch
We're no strangers to love
You know the rules, and so do I!

A full commitments what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy

On a side note, I do think people who Rick Roll are retarded.
Last edited by InvaderTSN at Apr 27, 2008,
classic
end of story
Quote by Sasms
tape a chainsaw to your dick then give all of them anal

Quote by Trefellin

Make a pipe bomb and detonate it in your face. Then, persuade one of the ER doctors to leave some of the shrapnel in.
Quote by dylpikle9
I knew this image I found today would come in handy

Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by Blackvelvet
Before i saw that one youtube i always thaught it was Barry White singing that song.
Ahh the innocence of youth.

well its safe to say you thought wrong, narb face.
The idea came, as all internet ideas do, from 4chan.

There used to be a craze known as duck rolling, which was linking a person to a video of a duck with wheels (you can find it on youtube). It was pretty much what rick rolling is now. Then, one day, a /b/tard decided to link somebody to the video of rick astley instead, this became known as rick rolling, it grew larger and larger until it is what it is now.
Page 1 of 2