Page 1 of 2
Well a few days ago, I woke up in the middle of the night to my dog who was growling. Well I rubbed my eyes to wake myself up and I heard the door in the kitchen that goes out into the garage open. It makes a distinct sound since the tiles are folding up underneath. Just like a breezy sound not neccessarily a squeak or anything. Well i was thinking, "Oh it's just my dad, he's going out there to do something". But then I realized my dad was snoring in the room next to me. By then I was thinking, "holy **** someones in here"! I laid underneath my covers and my dog continued to growl but I didn't hear anyone walk down my living room so i figured he might have left because he probably saw my bathroom light on. 5-10 minutes later I went into my dad's room and woke him up and told him what happened. he got up and searched throughout the entire house. no signs of intrusion.

This is my theory how he got in. He probably climbed over the gate, (which you can do, there is a ledge on the opposite side), and had let himself in through the room next to the garage, and then helped his way into my kitchen. I figured it was someone we knew because I felt it was obviously someone who knew the structure of my house.

Here is the scary part: My dad had a party a month ago and had invited a lot of his friends and musicians. There were probably around a hundred of people there. Well usually all the guests at parties seem carefree and outgoing when talking to me. There was one guy in particular who freaked me the **** out. When he came over and introduced himself to me, he seemed rather persistent with talking. Every time I went to go get a drink or something, he'd agree with me and say he was thirsty as well and he would follow me to the table with all the drinks. When he spoke to me, he seemed a bit apprehensive as well. After getting really weirded out by this dude, I had excused myself to the restroom. When I came back he had moved over to talk to other people. Whenever I was in a room or outside, a few minutes later he would be there.

Now I might be overreacting to this, but the moment i laid eyes on this guy i felt there was something wrong with him and that i should stay away.

Pit monkeys....what is your take on this?
and then she said your moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air
Quote by charvel_man
"My lovely lady lumps"
What the **** are lady lumps? What does she have, breast cancer?

Bacchus basses FTW!
www.japanvintageguitars.com
Quote by benco

I'm going to go with possible pedophile/rapist.
Quote by benco

hahaha, i was thinking that same thing.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Quote by benco
lol.

Sounds like you have a Paedo TS. I'd invest in some armoured undies.
hey man if you didnt want to hang out you should have just said so. sorry for trying to be your friend. asshole
isn't it normally who you don't expect? You singled out that one guy, and I bet it wasn't him and it was one of the other 99 people or whatever in that room or none of them at all.

Quote by kurt_cobain9
isn't it normally who you don't expect. You singled out that one guy, and I bet it wasn't him and it was one of the other 99 people or whatever in that room or none of them at all.
Shh, it's funnier if he thinks bad things will happen to him.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Shh, it's funnier if he thinks bad things will happen to him.

lol, good point.

Quote by kurt_cobain9
lol, good point.
Ok, I looked at his profile and it turns out he is a she.

But my standpoint and resolve remains firm.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Ok, I looked at his profile and it turns out he is a she.

But my standpoint and resolve remains firm.

dont look at her profile, for all she knows, you could be that guy from that wild party

look out z_cup_boy he's still stalking you!!!
Quote by Unforgivable
dont look at her profile, for all she knows, you could be that guy from that wild party

look out z_cup_boy he's still stalking you!!!
You caught me. These trans-atlantic flights were killing my wallet anyway, I'll stop now.
Here comes another mike.h case.

Anyways, your probably going crazy, your dog could b growling at a possum or something..
Avenged Sevenfold Fan, proud of it.
Maybe you should keep your house locked at night? But that freaked me out reading it, so I can imagine how you felt.

Quote by ThePeacefrog
My dog barks at squirrels sometimes. Her names Sarah. Hope I could help.

Way to take things literally.
Last edited by fretsonfire74 at Apr 27, 2008,
Quote by deathbat831
hey man if you didnt want to hang out you should have just said so. sorry for trying to be your friend. asshole

Hahahaha....
Maybe that guy wasn't human, and was studying you, then IT came at night with its silent space ship and broke into your house to do experiments with you. Maybe you haven't realized that now some of your organs were replaced by....things.

Seriously now. If I heard what you heard at night, I would never thing is a thief or a rapist or a serial killer, those are not scary, I would suppose is an alien...I always think one of those space guys is going to go into my room to make weird things with me, and thats freaks me....
Quote by Mannypedraza
Here comes another mike.h case.

Anyways, your probably going crazy, your dog could b growling at a possum or something..

i hope it was awesomepossum...
Quote by RFer
Hahahaha....
Maybe that guy wasn't human, and was studying you, then IT came at night with its silent space ship and broke into your house to do experiments with you. Maybe you haven't realized that now some of your organs were replaced by....things.

Seriously now. If I heard what you heard at night, I would never thing is a thief or a rapist or a serial killer, those are not scary, I would suppose is an alien...I always think one of those space guys is going to go into my room to make weird things with me, and thats freaks me....

id like to meet an alien. ET seemed quite nice
Quote by Unforgivable

am i the only person who think it would be like..the funniest thing ever to see ET getting raped? imagine him like screaming and sh*t and how big his eyes would be hahaha thrashing around trying to get away ahahahaahaha
Quote by deathbat831
am i the only person who think it would be like..the funniest thing ever to see ET getting raped? imagine him like screaming and sh*t and how big his eyes would be hahaha thrashing around trying to get away ahahahaahaha
I honestly think (and hope) you're the only one.

I wouldn't rape E.T. anyway, he could probably remove your **** with his magic glowing finger.
This reminds me of the mystery of mike.h
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR
get a new dog

mine would wreck anything that came in my house
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
oh come on! i know someone else on this site thinks that would be funny as hell. and im not saying i want to do it. i just want to see it cuz it sounds hilarious
You gonna get raped...
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
well sounds like you might need to invest in a lock
or lock the one you have.....................
Quote by dann_blood
You gonna get raped...

I think it's funny!

But it's 3:48 AM and I'm on UG, you do the math.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Some weirdos are just weirdos, so the guy at the party could just be a coincidence.. but that is quite a big coincidence.
At least you've got your doggy to protect you...
unless it growls at everything.

My dog was having a growling fit one night and we just ignored him... (he's generally very vocal usually more barky than growly). turns out our neighbours house was being broken into. We don't ignore him anymore.
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Quote by freedoms_stain
I honestly think (and hope) you're the only one.

I wouldn't rape E.T. anyway, he could probably remove your **** with his magic glowing finger.

That finger is a blowtorch.
Quote by Unforgivable

Pff, all this "E.T E.T!" buisness. Predator is actually quite a nice guy outside of the set. E.T is an asshole, he pointed his glowing finger at a photographer outside a posh L.A Nightclub the other night.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
^ Yeah. That Alien vs Predator thing was blown way out of proportion. What really happened was they were playing chess, predators won one, the aliens won one, and the last was a stale mate.
Media these days.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
wow you guys are assholes.
If I do get raped you guys are gonna feel awful.

(hopefully)

and for ****s sake I do lock my doors but they can break them ya know.
I get paranoid about things like that at night too; try to get your mind off of it. I'm not saying it never happened, but it's most likely nothing and you are building this up in your head.

Have you talked to your dad about it?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by ThePeacefrog
My dog barks at squirrels sometimes. Her names Sarah. Hope I could help.

i LOLED
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
butt plug dude. enough said
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
.... The dog just stood there and growled at the intruder, probably knowing you were gonna get raped, and didn't do anything.
Time for a new dog man... Or a lock, your choice.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Reminds me of something that happened recently.

I had recently lost a tooth and was really excited to get to bed. You know, cause the tooth fairy buys teeth and such. So evening came and I tucked myself in a fell into a blissful sleep. While I slept, I started to feel a sort of pressure in my lower back but I thought nothing of it. 5 minutes later, it was over I thought nothing of it and dozed off. The next day, when I woke up, I noticed my behind was sore and there was a mix of blood and a foreign sticky liquid on my pajamas and bed sheets. I picked up the pillow to get my money and was instead rewarded with a weird rubber thing which was soaked in the same substance that was on my sheet and hair surprisingly.

What a weird week.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Page 1 of 2