So, who on this forum likes B-52 amps? I know I do!

I've got a AT100 head on top of LS412 cab(I didn't have enough money for the AT412 cab ) and it sounds amazing. Metal? Yep. Hardcore? Definitly. Blues. Sure thing. Cleans? AMAZING!

I can even use it as an oversized practice amp. Because its a tripple rectifier, I don't have to wait around for the tubes to warm up, and I don't have to wear out my tubes if I don't want to. But when i want that smooth tube sound i just turn the switch on the back to Tube A or A/B. I love this amp XD

I'm also curious about how the other amps B-52 makes are, I've only heard people talk about the AT series. Anyone have any experience with the ST series?
The B-52 Bombers Group!
Own a B-52 amp? Join the club!

Quote by nashawa
He may be a troll, but he's an incredibly successful troll. So kudos on that.
Last edited by The Charm at Apr 27, 2008,
I dont know much about them, a friend said his guitar teacher has one.. and it is like an older line 6 amp...

SO i don't like it... too fuzzy of a distortion
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
But you have no personal experience with one? You can't decide that you don't like something just because heard that a freind of a freind of a freind of a freind has one and it sounds like a Line 6.

And its a tube amp, so I don't see how it could sound like a solid state line 6.
The B-52 Bombers Group!

Quote by nashawa
B-52 heads suck balls.

the cabs with vinatge 30s are good
My Gear:
Carvin DC400C
Schecter Damien Elite 7 string
Boss Metalzone
Laney GH120 Head
Rhino 4x12 Celestion
-OG-UG'ER-
Put this in your sig if you've been a member over half a decade!
And have you played one? What the hell, I usually only see positive things about B-52. You sound like some tool who doesn't know what hes talking about. So tell me, why do they "suck balls?" Why don't you elaborate on your statement instead of adding useless false bull****.
The B-52 Bombers Group!

Quote by nashawa
Last edited by The Charm at Apr 27, 2008,