Hi guys. I hope this in the right place. If not, apologies.
I'm in a predicament at the moment. Recently, i worked out this rather interesting Chrod Progression, but my problem is that it sounds really like a song thats out there already. I just can't work out which song though. It's not really important, it's just for my piece of mind as it's bugging me, ya know?

e|-----------3----3------------3----3-------------3-----3------------3----3-----|
B|--1--1--1----1-----0--0--0-----0-----0---0---0-----0------1--1--1----1---------------------|
G|--2--2--2----2-----1--1--1-----1-----0---0---0-----0------2--2--2----2--------------------|
D|--2--2--2----2-----2--2--2-----2-----0---0---2-----2------3--3--3----3--------------------|
A|--0--0--0----0-----3--3--3-----3-----2---2---2-----2-----------------------------------|
E|--0--0--0----0-----------------------3---3---3-----3-----------------------------|

The chords are Am, C, G and F and there is a sort of G pedal note (?) played on the high e evry so often.

Play it through, it's quite slow i'd say roughly 80-90 bpm.

Any suggestions whatsoever are welcome. Its definitely a 'sad' song.

Thanks,

Tom (db)
Last edited by darthbuttchin at Apr 27, 2008,
You tabbed out C wrong. Aside from that you might want to stray away from the repeated G pedal tone.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
Oh did i? Oops.

Ok thanks for the suggestion. Ill bear that in mind.

I assume that means you have no idea what song it sounds like? Ok

thanks, but i really need the song lol.