guys i jus did something dumbb lol. im drunk lazy to go outside for a smoke, propped my bedroom window open with a wine bottle, walked away to change song, bottle slipped broke windo, its 2:30 am everyone is sleeping, -10 outside.. what do i do?! lol i stappled a garbage bag to block it off, hope it works..
haha **** i know its funny but does it ever suck hahaha, we are all leaving tommorow morn for mexico for 10 days to top it all off, gonna have to board the ****er up at like 6 am haha
Haha, Tape up a thick blanket over the window.
You'll need duct tape.
Duct tape fixes everything.
Just cover the hole in duct tape.
was the bottle full?

edit: wait, the window broke, not the bottle? all is well then
Why did you need a bottle to prop the window open? Most windows have a little arm thing to keep them open.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
lol bottle was empty sadly and eh blanket idea GNARLY no **** tape tho ill jus ****in nail it there (my brother is a carpenter... tools everywhere.. but no windows lol)
Quote by -February-Star-
Why did you need a bottle to prop the window open? Most windows have a little arm thing to keep them open.

this is in an undeveloped basement widows jus have lil latches .. no one is supposed to be down here but i moved down here
You should pull a Rambo and man it out... go out there!
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by seljer
wait, the window broke, not the bottle? all is well then

My "Rig":

Fender American Telecaster
Boss OD-2
EHX Small Clone
EHX SMM avec HAZARAI
ok guyz i got it fixed, stappled old ****ty t-shirts (slayer and lamb of god) around the oustide of the garbage bag, good as ****in new! im laughing lol
...I need somebody!

(No one will catch that, but it had to be done.)

(...or maybe they will)

anyway, lol at the treadstarter. That sucks.
Co-Founder of the Lumpia Lovers club (PM me, jake911 , or vicd08 to join)

I love you.

Though that might be partially a factor of Cannibol Percentages.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
ahh what a night, jus an update, im outa beer.. drinking scotch on the rocks, now smoking at my computer pissed off and not giving a **** (i dont smoke cigs, its a pipe, and tobacco not pot, im like ****in Gandalff! represent mother ****ers!)
Quote by guitarfreakktb
...I need somebody!

Help! Not just anybody
Help! I really need someone
He-e-elp! He-e-elp!
Quote by guilty09
ahh what a night, jus an update, im outa beer.. drinking scotch on the rocks, now smoking at my computer pissed off and not giving a **** (i dont smoke cigs, its a pipe, and tobacco not pot, im like ****in Gandalff! represent mother ****ers!)

Why didn't you do that in the first place, rather than break a window?
My "Rig":

Fender American Telecaster
Boss OD-2
EHX Small Clone
EHX SMM avec HAZARAI
Help! I need somebody
Help! Not just anybody
Help! You know I need someone
He-lp!