Hi folks!

I was wondering which multi fx would suit my needs...
The Boss GT10, the Line 6 POD X3 LIVE or The Vox Tonelab LE.
I need some nice distortion, delay,....
And I want to record some stuff with the fx...
Quote by soulflyV
I love the smell of *reported* in the morning.
Quote by MadClownDisease
I've always hated people using (Y), it just looks like an arse.
Quote by TwoString

Line6 POD XTL - decent rig for the money, but I feel the GT-8 beats it hands down for effects. As far as amp sims go, the GT-8 has a better ability to clean up and loose that digital rasp that typically plagues amp sims. I could not dial this out of the Line6 no matter what I tried.

DigiTech Anything (except for the older rack processors) - every digitech I've tried sounds like a broken toy. There's just no comparison here.

Zoom G9.2TT - a great unit, but Zoom made the mistake of using lower quality samples. The tube sections don't really do anything, they're just boosters (having a booster in front of a digital effects unit is about the most retarded concept I've ever seen...easily coaxes digital distortion from the first ADAC). The next generation might be worth giving a try.

Toneworks - decent unit and probably the only real contender against the GT-8. The only problem I had with this unit were the dullness of the effects...most of them sounded too dull. Some of the amp models were decent however.

Taken from the GT8 Thread. Even though you're on about a GT10, its just a Better GT8
I am currently debating this issue. I WAS leaning towards the GT-10. Anything Line 6 just scares me. Now I might just do pedals.
I've got to go with the POD also. I also recommend a cheap PA to play through or a clean tube amp. Way better then regular SS guitar amps.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
It is a hard decision because I need it for use with an amp and the pc. The Multi FX has to produce good results with both. I already considered bying the GT8 but I don't know if it functions with the usb interface...
Quote by soulflyV
I love the smell of *reported* in the morning.
Quote by MadClownDisease
I've always hated people using (Y), it just looks like an arse.