My friend is performing some BFMV songs as part of his A level recital but is lacking backing tracks. He's already tried Guitar BT so I thought I'd try here.

Anybody have any ideas where else you can get them from?
Thanks for reading
not sure what backing tracks are but if u need tabs just search... here
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
If it comes to it, get a decent enough guitar pro tab and turn the guitar part volume off.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
what songs?

you can make backing tracks from guitar pro tabs (if you haven't got guitar pro you might be able to user tuxguitar but I haven't tried it myself).

copy the drums and bass into a new tab then export as midi.

then import that into FL studio demo (available for free here) then assign a decent soundfont (get them here) for each instrument (you can double up on drums and pick 2 soundfonts to make a bigger sound but make sure to double up on everything else or half the volume for each drum tack) then export as mp3, burn to CD and put it in a CD player.

search google for a more in depth guide.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Bwahaha, he's doing Bullet for my Valentine for an A level recital?! If I was doing A level music, I'd make sure I played some music that wasn't mediocre screamocore.
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
if ur going to play some american idiot stuff heres the settings:

Master Volume : 0
i dunno about the rest