hello i was just wondering if this would be possible to do to a guitar with a normal fixed bridge and if so how hard it would be? or if it would be best to get a luthier to do it

thank you
It's probably easier then putting in a trem... But to be safe I'd let a luthier do it, unless you have some experience with wood.
Yamaha RGX 520FZ
Squier Affinitys Strat (customized!)
Johnson 620 Player Acoustic

Boss HM3 hyper metal
Boss CH1 super chorus
Zoom G1X

Peavey Valveking Royal 8
New: Peavey JSX Mini Collosal
well im not very experienced with guitar modding so you probably shouldnt listen to me.
as far as i know, the process would involve alot of wood filling and routing to the body of course. i think itd be best to get a luthier to do it
Be no routing to make into a string thru. You would need to drill holes from back to front. Depends on the guitar. But you do want to make sure you can drill the holes straight.
Quote by Tackleberry
Be no routing to make into a string thru. You would need to drill holes from back to front. Depends on the guitar. But you do want to make sure you can drill the holes straight.

Agreed, so it's best to have a drill press for the best results; although a hand-held drill would work, too.

The bridge should be able to allow stringthrough, some are just toploaders. You'll also need string ferrules for the back.