Anyone who lives in hampshire especially, coz thats wherre i live, you hear the thunder this morning? i thought i was gunna die or anywhere in the UK? it doesnt usually scare me but it didnt sound right! i haf to look outside to see if it had hit any houses near me!

dont worry guys im alright
Quote by Grouch
Anyone who lives in hampshire especially, coz thats wherre i live, you hear the thunder this morning? i thought i was gunna die or anywhere in the UK? it doesnt usually scare me but it didnt sound right! i haf to look outside to see if it had hit any houses near me!

dont worry guys im alright

I was gonna say something totally mean spirted but 'ehhhh.... lol glad you're safe.
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
Thank God man! I was seriously worried about you.
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
You've been...Thunderstruck! duh duh duh...duh duh duh duh

ACDC
Is it bad that when I know the TS is English I read his post with an English accent..
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
No its not bad but if you need help it aint posh! Read it in more of a crusty nasally commoner voice.

Thats made it worse hasnt it!
Did you think only your house could hear the thunder? Why did you have to check the other houses?
i had to check if they were pulverised!! it was no ordinary thunder!

hadnt felt that sure of death since i was woken up by the red arrows flying over my house!!

happy times!
Last edited by Grouch at Apr 27, 2008,
Quote by rickyy
Is it bad that when I know the TS is English I read his post with an English accent..

I can guarantee the English accent you're imagining is not how any English people talk at all. And anyway, accents vary throughout England, so the concept of an English accent is ridiculous.

Anywaaaay, good to know you're safe TS, I don't know what I'd do without you.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT