Hi, here's another song i wrote. It doesn't fit well with all the metal that's going around in here, but i think it's nice.
(BTW the first track is vocal and the second is backing vocal)

Hope you like it.
Attachments:
417.zip
Last edited by yotiXD at Apr 27, 2008,
ah yes, not a big fan of GP files to be crit, cause of the obvious reason, but hey its something different to the normal *shred* that we get on here lol

i love the feel in this song the solo is a nice call and response system nothing to fancy but very cruisey and easy to listen to

Very simple song structure, and nice vocal melody added over the verses and chorus

overall its a great song would like to hear a real version of it if u get around to completing it
Finally something from this forum that I can enjoy 100% without any complaint! Really sweet and cool song there. I'd definitely want to hear a recorded version of that, with vocals and everything. That would be a really good song, you know.

It's really a cool and relaxing song, and a much needed alternative to the songs here. It's got a really simple structure, makes me feel like a dick trying to apply classical form to my music, while songs like this could sound so much better than mine (or, in fact, lots of people's song in this forum!). I can't see how anyone could dislike the song .

The only missing part is the bass. C'mon now, a song like this would surely be better with a cool bassline! But, hey, that song is pure gold!
Quote by MarchOfEternity
Finally something from this forum that I can enjoy 100% without any complaint! Really sweet and cool song there. I'd definitely want to hear a recorded version of that, with vocals and everything. That would be a really good song, you know.

It's really a cool and relaxing song, and a much needed alternative to the songs here. It's got a really simple structure, makes me feel like a dick trying to apply classical form to my music, while songs like this could sound so much better than mine (or, in fact, lots of people's song in this forum!). I can't see how anyone could dislike the song .

The only missing part is the bass. C'mon now, a song like this would surely be better with a cool bassline! But, hey, that song is pure gold!

What's funny is that I play bass. I'll think about adding bassline, it could help. Thanks everyone!
wow that was quite good , i liked it somehow tough i usually don't listen to this kind of music , but this is one of the songs ver hard to critic in a guitar pro version , in my opinion the song strucutre is a bit too simple as after the second refrain i personally think it begins to sound repitive although the vocal line changes , maybe you could add another part in der maybe changing the key or something like this i tink all of it is written in the same key , maybe you could just raise the third verse for one note or something , i personally also dislike the solo as the melody sometimes just rebegins on the second eights in a few measures which sounds a bit out of time imho , and also its just scales up and down and again the same , maybe you could change a bit in it just to add more different styles there are really huge possibilities on acoustic guitar , and in my opinions the end is way to abrupt and not really fitiing as the song sound quite happy to me and with the last chord there rises a too high tension , well this crt sounds quite negative now but it wasn't meant to be like this , all in all i liked it though i think it maybe would be easier to mind the things i mentioned in a new song then changing all of them now as i had now idea how to execute the things i would change

also thanks for your critic , for those who want to crit is here is a link but i think it might not please you to well as it appears to me i have landed in the disliking-metal-shredding-riff-corner

Withering Illusions - Finished Trash Metal Song

Darukan
-------------------|Carpe Diem - Lebe den Tag|-----------------
--------------------------------|Darukan|--------------------------------