Hey guys. I originally wanted to record lyrics for this song but I realized my voice wouldn't do the lyrics justice.

The song kinda starts off a bit ballady, gets rocky, speeds up a bit, has a middle solo, a melodic interlude, and then a death metal part with a shred solo with a few harmonies and a bit of sweeping and such. Ends on a bit of a ballady note with a catchy mini-solo.

go to http://www.myspace.com/suicidalmoose if you want to hear it.

The lyrics are as follows (sing them in your head if you want but I don't know if they'll make much sense to people who don't know the timing )

Red Line by Marton Bodonyi

There once was a boy,
Who played with guns,
And imagined himself, as a hero.
Killing was a game,
he played alone,
in his room, at home.

Army man, marches full of rage,
Down the path of childhood dreams,
Marchin to his inner grave,
His soul grieves.

Marching down, the red line,
Killing men, without thought

(interlude melodic solo)

Run for your life, run to your death,
Escape the fire, hold your breath,
shoot and kill, to stay alive,
childhood dreams, cannot survive.

Death fills the air,
Blood rains from the sky,
To be a hero,
he will die.

(main shred solo)

There once, was a man
Who played with guns,
And imagined himself, as a hero,
He fought with many,
but he died alone,
In a country, far from home

Cheers guys, add me on Myspace if your into that.

Marty
nice introduction very simple lead with a nice sound for that section.

the heavy them has some good riffs inside of it, with that dum dum pause section sounds cool

The first real lead section, introduces another nice lead sound with some melodic leads which sound really good

most of the riffs sound good, and the transition into the death metal section was smooth and the main solo is really good, nice notation and harmonizing

the melodic rhythm section sound really good and catchy and i was not disappointed when the final lead part came in,

nice song and composition to fit so many different emotions into 5-6 minute song, it was done really well and the record was great

very nicely done marty, im giving u more points cause of ur name
wow, very sick i like it a lot, really nice job
"I just want to conquer people and their souls."
-Mike Tyson
i like it alot... enough said. hope you find a band bro

oh and i dont sing but i do scream... if that helps lol
well, it was alright. I liked some of the solos, but when you would bend, it would always seem like you are bending too much or not enough. Practice that. Umm, the shred section was nicely done. I liked that part. The ending lead was really really catchy. I'd give this song a 7/10. If you add vocals, I'd probably give it an 8/10.

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=840430
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Quote by nexteyenate
well, it was alright. I liked some of the solos, but when you would bend, it would always seem like you are bending too much or not enough. Practice that. Umm, the shred section was nicely done. I liked that part. The ending lead was really really catchy. I'd give this song a 7/10. If you add vocals, I'd probably give it an 8/10.

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=840430

Hey man I know what you mean about the bends, something I'm constantly working on. Weird because when I focus on just bending I get perfect notes (even my tuner says I'm on the money) but I improv all my solo's which is bad news for my bends. Cheers for the comment, just listening to your song now.

Cheers everybody for the comments! Never posted a song on UG before but it's definitely made me want to make some more songs and get some people other than my mum and girlfriend listening.
Marty