When i solo in a simple major scale i find it extremely hard to sound interesting. anyone have any tips, any tab, any links to videos, any thing that will inspire me for soloing in the major scale?

cheers
cheers, good thinking with the effects. the main thing im after is licks for the major scale and major pentatonic. i have loads for minor pent and can do an alright solo in minor.

anyone got any for me?
Tremelo picking up and down the strings while shaping the scale workd well for me, just up and down, as many times as you like, or change the number of strings you go accross, also using chromatic ideas within the scale sound pretty good at times.
Work on your aural skills.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Well cheers ill definitely check out that link but i do have a good understanding of music theory. i want licks really. anyone wanna tab out a few that i could use?

EDIT: in the major scale of course
http://www.cyberfret.com/improvisation/index.php

The rhythms aren't given, but you can make up your own or just listen to the song.

Since we're dealing with actual music, there will be chromatic tones. They might sound good when you use them, they might sounds bad, but be mindful of them.
Cheers man!! that is really cool, so helpful!

Once this Eagles album is finished ill give them a go, this is deffo the kind of thing i need. cant thank ya enough!