and therefore, so has isihac...

shame.

the man was a legend.
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------
Yea really upsetting I loved that show and Humph was a legend. RIP
Quote by saphrax
Bit harsh I think! He comes back for the last 10 minutes against Roma, after being out all season, and you want him crippled again? You harsh wanker!

Aimed at me for saying I hope Gary Neville breaks all his limbs
I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue ruled so hard.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
That show did rule. Went to see him play trumpet a couple of years ago with my dad. Phenomenal. Sucks that the show is gone, as well as him
who?
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Such a brilliant presenter. I hope ISIHAC carries on, but finding someone to fill his shoes will be really hard.
And "I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue" My parents saw that on thursday, without him. Then he died
i thought that

till i found out about him on the news tonight
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
its not like he died a young man! anything over 80 - theyve had a fair share of this earths oxygen i think.

maybe its sad to the people who will miss him, but surely most people will forget in a max. of 2days
Quote by davedoom
its not like he died a young man! anything over 80 - theyve had a fair share of this earths oxygen i think.

maybe its sad to the people who will miss him, but surely most people will forget in a max. of 2days

And the people who will miss him are pretty much every single person who listened to ISIHAC. Which is a fair number.
I was devastated, Humph was a hero of mine and the world is a poorer place without him.
Half Iago, half Fu Manchu, all bastard.
atleast he lived a long life
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
well yeah, i meant that whatever number - then the rest i.e radio1 punk kids or the rest of the uk
Louis armstrong said he was the greatest jazz trumpeter ever.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by XCount Me InX
atleast he lived a long life

True I suppose. I know it's weird but I always assumed he'd outlive me despite being some 60 years my senior. He was just one of those guys I guess, timeless.

EDIT: [To above post] I wouldn't argue with that claim.
Half Iago, half Fu Manchu, all bastard.
One of those guys I just expected to go on forever and ever. Like Bruce Forsythe. Filthy mind. Will miss him terribly.
Ever wonder what rock would have sounded like in 2010 if grunge hadn't made it cool to be stupid?

The Three Aces
On UG profiles - On Myspace

Please mark yourself as a fan if you like!
Quote by davedoom

yeah, **** all dead people. the majority of the world didnt know them so who really cares, right?

idiot.

he did the show for 36 years.
50 seasons worth of fans are gonna miss him because he basically was ISIHAC, and it just wouldnt be the same if they replaced him.
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------