Did anyone else go to the concert last night? (In West Palm Beach, Florida) I thought it was absolutely brilliant. Jon foreman ran through the crowd and me and my friend ran with him the whole time and got a handshake from him. Athlete wasn't able to be there as scheduled, they had a emergency and had to fly back to the UK that morning. Must have been something serious, because they apparently are not finishing the tour with Switchfoot. Overall I thought it was a great concert. The crowd was really into it. Oh, and Between the Trees opened for Switchfoot because Athlete couldnt be there. They were pretty good as well.
Gear:

Guitars
Martin DSR
Taylor 214e
Fender Strat
Epiphone 335 Dot
Carlo Robelli Acoustic

Amps+Effects
1978 Fender Pro Reverb
Boss Blues Driver
Boss Super Overdrive
EHX Holy Grail
Boss DD-20 Giga Delay
That's a bummer about athlete not finishing the tour.....
Athlete's one of my favorite bands and they don't visit here often...
Darn.....hopefully it's not serious and they get back on the tour.
ESP/ltd EC-1000 snow white
ESP/ltd MH-1000NT See Through Blue
Peavey 6505+
Mesa traditional 4x12 (x pattern 2 v30's and 2 g12h30's)
ISP decimator/Tc Electronics Polytune/Ts9 Tubescreamer

Check out my band! www.facebook.com/blackentheskyline
Switchfoot is amazing. The amazing part is, they got a lot of fans for a Christian band. Not only that, but they are really amazing for a Christian band. Not boring and repeatitive.
Quote by fob12
Switchfoot is amazing. The amazing part is, they got a lot of fans for a Christian band. Not only that, but they are really amazing for a Christian band. Not boring and repeatitive.

+1
They focus on the music AND the lyrics. Most Christian bands have beautiful lyrics but unoriginal musicianship.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Quote by stradivari310
+1
They focus on the music AND the lyrics. Most Christian bands have beautiful lyrics but unoriginal musicianship.

Yeah definitely. And they got some awesome music videos too.
Quote by Suicidal_Brick
Did they release a new album?

Their last one was "Oh! Gravity", which was released a few months back. I'm not sure if anything has come out since then though.
Quote by guitarman1507
That's a bummer about athlete not finishing the tour.....
Athlete's one of my favorite bands and they don't visit here often...
Darn.....hopefully it's not serious and they get back on the tour.

Same here, I was so excited for Athlete it was rediculous (like my spelling). I was almost looking more forward to them then Switchfoot. Then Jon Foreman got on stage and said "Our friends Athlete, had to fly back to the Uk this morning due to a serious emergency, please keep them in your thoughts and prayers". I was pretty sad. Ya hopefully they'll come back to make up for that show! Lol
Gear:

Guitars
Martin DSR
Taylor 214e
Fender Strat
Epiphone 335 Dot
Carlo Robelli Acoustic

Amps+Effects
1978 Fender Pro Reverb
Boss Blues Driver
Boss Super Overdrive
EHX Holy Grail
Boss DD-20 Giga Delay
I wish I could. That would be the greatest concert ever. Ive seen Switchfoot live and they are really good. I am friends with BTT on Myspace and I saw a bulletin that they posted saying that they were with Switchfoot. I about wet myself. Too bad I don't live in Florida or I would have definitely been there

Member of the No-Testicle Club! PM gangster-dolly to join!

Founder of the 'I'm Abstaining From Sex Until Marriage And Damn Proud Of It!' Club. PM me to join!