So I use D'Arddio EXP's on my acoustic and I really like them, does anyone know what the equivalent of these for electric?
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Quote by UncleCthulhu
EXL's, nickel wound instead of bronze coated.

Thats what I use! Love 'em.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Quote by Don't Panic Ok?
Thats what I use! Love 'em.

Me too, I'm still trying out different gauges but I love them
oh yes i love em, they are awesome
i bought a packet of Ernie balls the other day as they didnt have any Daddario 12s in the shop they felt horrible compared to my usual
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
Quote by chimpinatux
oh yes i love em, they are awesome
i bought a packet of Ernie balls the other day as they didnt have any Daddario 12s in the shop they felt horrible compared to my usual

are you serious??

why/how?

balls are the best, maybe you got some bad gauge:S
i've used them before and they are awesome strings great sound i might have to get them again sometime coz at the moment i'm usin Ernie Ball Super Slinkies
[He who makes a beast out of himself, Gets rid of the pain of being a man]
I use them a lot. Recently wanted to try elixers, but the store I went to didn't have my gauge.
Ernie Ball Regular Slinky's are my favorite over Daddario slightly. I get a little bit better feel on my fingers and always get the consistent tone Im looking for...
Ever Dance with the Devil in The Pale Moonlight?
Actually, I prefer the D'addario's over Ernie Balls as well. They just feel better to me. They also seem to last a bit longer.

I also like DR coated, but they cost a bit more. I've got a box of Elixirs I have yet to try.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
I love these things. they're cheap and they sound great. D'Addario XL Nickel Wound is what I use for my electric - only $4.99
I had a pack of Ernie Ball strings signed by Slash when I was 11 and have played them ever since. Maybe I'll try a few others, but when I did try Daddarios and Elixirs I went straight back. DR's seem ok but I'm not sure why they charge so much more for standard nickelwound...
Ever Dance with the Devil in The Pale Moonlight?