Little over three weeks ago I broke up with my girlfriend of 2 years. She is going to New York for college, and her and I had been growing apart for a while, and I didn't want to do long distance. There has been a girl I have been interested in for a long time, even when I was dating my ex, and I have now been on a date with her and have another one tomorrow. People are telling me that three weeks isn't enough time, but I honestly no longer care for my ex in any way.

So, Pit, should I hook up with this new chick, or give it some time?
High as tits
Take a shovel and get with her. What your ex don't know won't hurt her... Unless you hit her with the shovel.
no if your feelings started before you broke up with her then its been more than 3 weeks hasn't it?
You have to be the judge of that, not other people. if you feel comfortable with seeing somebody else then go for it, but make sure you arnt doin it because you are afraid to be alone or whatever. also, being single is not a bad thing and you can work on **** that you want to do.
Go for it man, 3 weeks is time enough for anyone.

Seriously, do it. Dont regret missing out.
Manchester United Est. 1878

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
ok punch your ex and say "**** you bitch"
then goto this new chick and be all like "yeah show me your tits man i wanna sex you all over the wall"
If you like her, go for it

Ex moves out ---------> New York

New GF comes in <--------

:P
Quote by St.Loony
Fixed

Ive had a few girlfriends in the past couple of years, am I just an exception?

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
A day is long enough, just do her already
The way to a girls heart is through her ribcage
Definitely do it.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by screwup30
Ive had a few girlfriends in the past couple of years, am I just an exception?

>_>

<_<

Sh'up
Go for it, or you'll live to regret it. Trust me.
Quote by #1 synth
Brilliant

Quote by Pl3h-B0y
nachocheeez, that was awesome.
hook up, but don'y 'go out' with her for another week
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
Well if you don't care about your ex, forget what everyone else says then.

Its your life man lol
i dated a girl for 5 days shy of 3 years. seven days after we broke up i was dating someone else that i was interested in. everything went fine as long as your over your ex. and they arent/werent friends. my next girl and i went out for nearly 2 years.

so, in conclusion, i think three weeks is plenty of time as long as you arent carrying any kind of baggage over from your previous relationship.
CAN I GET A +1?!
Quote by Photograph
Well if you don't care about your ex, forget what everyone else says then.

Its your life man lol

exactly, you dont want to end up regreting things like this.

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
time is relative...do it.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Alright guys, I am definitely going for it. I have liked this girl for a really long time and I am not going to miss this opportunity.
High as tits
Quote by St.Loony
Fixed

Wow, someone's bitter...
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT