What would i need to do, to make my dream a reality?

Can i leave the normall selector knobs in, or would i have to do some special routing to put in a new three way selector for the humbucker?
^ do that, unless you want it too looke like a humbucker, in which case you need a router, or a drill. i don think you would need to put in a new three way selector, but i could be wrong, i cant think of any reason why you would though.
oh you would also need a new bridge cover thingy, because its made to fit a single coil pickup.
You shouldn't have to get a new switch. Wiring should be just about the same as it was to begin with so I don't see a reason why you would need to.
Quote by Peradactyl
alright, off topic but how do i make forum posts

Quote by The_Paranoia
a4lrocker is an offical thread legend.
Quote by MattCbassist
in the bridge...get one of those single coil sized pickups that are infact humbuckers..sorted.

but these are made for a strat pickguard, they dont have the holes to fit in with a teles bridge plate
no, then there would be holes from the old bridge. They make humbucker tele bridges. Try guitarfettish or something. You may not even have to route. Also, they do make sc humbuckers for teles.
Quote by livrockdie
no, then there would be holes from the old bridge. They make humbucker tele bridges. Try guitarfettish or something. You may not even have to route. Also, they do make sc humbuckers for teles.

True! I was thinking of another thread about covering the front routes. D'oh!

http://store.guitarfetish.com/chhubrforteg.html

(Invalid img)