+1, its gonna be hard to find someone who owns that piece of crap let alone wants to sell it.
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Quote by metallica_death
+1, its gonna be hard to find someone who owns that piece of crap let alone wants to sell it.

you dont have to like it, but it sure as hell aint crap.
GUITARS:
Ibanez s40dxqm
Gibson SG faded

Amp:
Peavey JSX 120watt head
Mesa Boogie recto 2x12 Cab
Quote by iplayanesp
you dont have to like it, but it sure as hell aint crap.

I'm not saying the guitar is crap, I'm just saying that I'm not a fan of the band nor the guitarist nd I doubt that many people would buy his signature guitar, to be fair though, beats the other guitarists :P

My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Quote by metallica_death
I'm not saying the guitar is crap, I'm just saying that I'm not a fan of the band nor the guitarist nd I doubt that many people would buy his signature guitar, to be fair though, beats the other guitarists :P

im just saying its a near $1000 esp. its not a POS.
GUITARS:
Ibanez s40dxqm
Gibson SG faded

Amp:
Peavey JSX 120watt head
Mesa Boogie recto 2x12 Cab
Quote by metallica_death

They're popular enough that they're selling his signature model.
Feed your mind.
Quote by metallica_death

Thanks for that completely useless and pointless opinion.
I'd buy it, its a rather attractive guitar, and plays nicely too.

I just don't like who it's associated with or who people would link you to if you were seen playing it. Prime example of this is this thread pfft.
Quote by metallica_death

Actually, you were indeed saying the guitar is crap... you said "its gonna be hard to find someone who owns that piece of crap". Besides, lots of people have got that guitar, Atreyu fans or not, and it's a good guitar, so you just lose...
Last edited by Aziraphale at Apr 28, 2008,
Okay, guys.

Personally, I think it's one of the ugliest things I've ever seen. Looks like a Gibson Explorer had an nasty abortion (complete with blood and everything).

But seriously, let's stop spamming the classifieds.
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece