Im looking for some fun Eb songs to play. The only one I know is Raining Blood, but thats a little easy. Anything else?
I think you mean Half step drop tuning (Eb Ab Db Gb Bb eb). You can do a lot songs with that tuning. All the strings are still the same interval and you can do any song. But if you want some songs to play half a step down ...

Yesterday
Sweet Child of Mine
Last Child
you meaned guitar tuned to Eb? try beat it by jackson
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
jimi hendrix third stone from the sun is i think and slayer raining blood
Ibanez RG1570
Randall RG75G3
EHX Metal Muff
Quote by rougegratton
sorry, dont know any

Then why reply? Seriously?

TS: Most things by Slayer in the early days (like anything from their first album), most things by Metallica from the Load/ReLoad/Black Album period (or if you have S&M most of the songs on that are in Eb even if they weren't originally).

If you really feel like challenging yourself try anything by Yngwie Malmsteen.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Then why reply? Seriously?

TS: Most things by Slayer in the early days (like anything from their first album), most things by Metallica from the Load/ReLoad/Black Album period (or if you have S&M most of the songs on that are in Eb even if they weren't originally).

If you really feel like challenging yourself try anything by Yngwie Malmsteen.

trying to help, ass, i dont know any, but im pushing myself out as a helpfull person.
"
Quote by rougegratton
trying to help, ass, i dont know any, but im pushing myself out as a helpfull person.

But you're not helping, at all, are you? Being helpful is all very well and good but it's only really worth the effort if you can help. If you have nothing to say then say nothing otherwise you're just wasting page space.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Damn near every thing by Jimi Hendrix and Stevie Ray Vaughan are tune to Eb. Bulls on Parade sounds really good a half step down too. Really, you can pretty much play anything a half step down if it's played in standard.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
But you're not helping, at all, are you? Being helpful is all very well and good but it's only really worth the effort if you can help. If you have nothing to say then say nothing otherwise you're just wasting page space.

oh do shut up.
"
All Iced Earth songs are in Eb, as well as all old Slayer songs (before God hates us all)
Jackson KV 2, Jackson COW 7 (both in B), Jackson Demmelition V
Bogner Überschall (blue rev)
Marshall 1960B Vintage (2x V30 & 2x G12T75)
TC Electronic G Major
BBE Sonic Maximizer 422A
Weber Mass 150w
ISP ProRackG
T.Racks Dinopower
Quote by rougegratton
oh do shut up.

No, he shouldn't, actually. Next time you have something to say that's actually worthwhile then you can post; if all you can say is "sorry, don't know any" then you haven't helped at all and you shouldn't be posting.

TS: Basically all work by Van Halen, Guns n' Roses and SRV are in Eb tuning. Black Label Society has some as well.
Quote by :-D
No, he shouldn't, actually. Next time you have something to say that's actually worthwhile then you can post; if all you can say is "sorry, don't know any" then you haven't helped at all and you shouldn't be posting.

TS: Basically all work by Van Halen, Guns n' Roses and SRV are in Eb tuning. Black Label Society has some as well.

oh piss off, i was trying to be nice
"
Quote by rougegratton
oh piss off, i was trying to be nice

No, I won't "piss off", because you didn't contribute anything at all. That's where I took issue with it.
No, I won't "piss off", because you didn't contribute anything at all. That's where I took issue with it.

and i should change my ways cos "you took issues with it?"

who are you to take issues with my freindliness to the thread starter?
"
Quote by rougegratton
and i should change my ways cos "you took issues with it?"

who are you to take issues with my freindliness to the thread starter?

I'm not telling to "change your ways", I'm just saying that it comes across as unhelpful. Mainly because it is.

Don't put words in my mouth; I did not take issue with your "friendliness", I took issue with your post's complete lack of any useful information.
I'm not telling to "change your ways", I'm just saying that it comes across as unhelpful. Mainly because it is.

Don't put words in my mouth; I did not take issue with your "friendliness", I took issue with your post's complete lack of any useful information.

kk i was gettin pissed off for a moment then

resolved i think.
"
Quote by rougegratton
kk i was gettin pissed off for a moment then

resolved i think.

Yes. I don't feel like getting warned/banned for this, so we can return to the original topic.

Poison plays in Eb tuning, and a lot of Ozzy's material during the Zakk Wylde era is in Eb as well.