I've heard Cannon Rock numerous times now, and I REALLY want to learn it, the thing is though, I don't know whether I'm ready, or fast enough.
I mean, I've never done tapping quickly before!
Also I don't know how to, most of the tabs are pretty unclear, but there are videos on youtube which have it playing on guitar pro, but that's way too fast and I can't read the tab easily as it's all slightly blury.

How and when did you learn Cannon Rock?

Thanks in advance
Andrew
Last year, just take it section by section

When you've learned the first 3 minutes properly, learn sweep picking, then learn the rest
You can always lower the tempo of the song. Also the song requires not just taps but sweeps too in some parts. I used powertabs about a year ago, but I think that program has been taken of the internet.
Go for it, practice, if you can't get it, practice it at a lower tempo.

If it proves to be too difficult, then just try and learn it again when you feel you can play it.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
just take it real slow and learn each part individually. other than the sweeps it isnt that hard. it is just a little exaggerated by some people
dont learn it, be original and dont play a song every wankstain and his dog can play.
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
Quote by greennblue10
You can always lower the tempo of the song. Also the song requires not just taps but sweeps too in some parts. I used powertabs about a year ago, but I think that program has been taken of the internet.

Wtf dude. I just installed power tab on another computer. It's still on the internetz -,-
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
Learn to shoot first, then you can play. Safety reason,mate....

It's CANON! Get the word right for once.