Page 1 of 3
mine are too disturbing to tell ..... and they dont make sense either xD
^^^^ahahaha, me too. but i'm gonna post it anyways

well, i was running through a forest with no pants, then a searchbar jumped out at me. then i woke up.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
i was in a fight with a bear
then it grabbed me by the neck and shouted in my ear "use the search bar"
crazy but i think there might be a hidden message in it??
^^ Good call.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
I was running through a bunch of trees in a forest... running away from something... and I heard it yell "USE THE SEARCHBAR!!!!" "USE THE SEARCHBAR!!!" And so on.
I once dreamt that my dad was cycling a unicycle on the roof, cackling madly.
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
I was having "relations" with your mum, and she was screaming "SEARCH BARRR, SEARCH BARRRR, SEARCH BARRRRRR"
My Setup!
Schecter C-1 Elite..

Laney GH50L
Crate GX412 Cab
Crate XT65R

EHX Holy Grail
BBE Sonic-Stomp Sonic Maximizer.

Member #24 of the EHX Guild
HEY! Take it to the dream interpretations thread god damn it!
Stop b*tching ; start a revolution
i'm gonna get slammed for this probably...

had a dream once that satan was trying to make me deny Jesus as my lord and savior and I spent the whole night not giving into satans temptations. it was a bit odd.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

I dreamt that I was playing a bass with huge surgical elastic bands as the strings
my friend and i went to bike week in france, but we had no way to get there, so a third friend drove us in a car across the atlantic ocean. upon arrival, friend 3s dad calls to inform us he killed the dog and we have to come home immediatly.

i just noticed that the TS is a guy im good friends with in real life. hes actually friend # 3 in the aforementioned dream haha.
Last edited by thundrstruk891 at Apr 27, 2008,
I had a dream..that i guess was kinda based in the future... Everything looked destroyed and dirty kinda like all the houses in the movie Children of Men.I was in my house and..i remember going out and seeing everything was al messed up.I decided to go to the train station...but instead of trains it was more like tubes where you go in and it shoots you out like in futurama.those tube like transportation things...Well anyway..i got to the main 'train station' and everything was all destroyed..the platforms were dead..and it was all dirt...and out of nowhere like 30 people in business suits appear...and they all start playing ping pong :/ that was my dream :/
Quote by dillonrips7

I like to pretend I'm Johnny Depp, and scissor away at my crotch.

Quote by _InsanitY_
holy **** awesome win right there

Quote by Shadowenspirit
/win!
I kissed my best female friend.... very strange
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Banned for being the coolest April 08'er on UG.

please check out my own album:
almilano.bandcamp.com
I had a first person view as a penis boning a vagina......kind of weird and dirty, it made me not like girls
omg the people who keep saying use the search bar are more annoy8ing than those who dont use it.
Quote by kwidjibo1
omg the people who keep saying use the search bar are more annoy8ing than those who dont use it.

+1 in some cases tho ...in some its just hilarious and well deserved by the TS
Quote by dillonrips7

Quote by _InsanitY_

Quote by Shadowenspirit
/win!
Quote by Selkies921
I had a first person view as a penis boning a vagina......kind of weird and dirty, it made me not like girls

That's exciting!
I had this really weird dream once. I was running through the streets of New York with my best buddy running after me for some reason. I was so scared of him cathing up with me. I did everything to avoid him; i ran through subways, ran down back alleys, heck i even tried to hide in a movie at the nearest cinema, but he caught me. He sat down on the seat next to me, held a knife to my neck and whispered in my ear: ''Use the searchbar''

Party
Pants
In
My
Come
Wanna
You?

Quote by M.B.MetalTabber
clothes, you don't want as much detail as emptybullet gave you now, do you?
Quote by Fryer Mike
That's exciting!

The strange part was that the clitoris had a face and it kept saying "Heidi Ho!" to me
Quote by Empty_Bullet
I had this really weird dream once. I was running through the streets of New York with my best buddy running after me for some reason. I was so scared of him cathing up with me. I did everything to avoid him; i ran through subways, ran down back alleys, heck i even tried to hide in a movie at the nearest cinema, but he caught me. He sat down on the seat next to me, held a knife to my neck and whispered in my ear: ''Use the searchbar''

I C WUT U DID THAR >_>
But New York FTW
Quote by dillonrips7

Quote by _InsanitY_

Quote by Shadowenspirit
/win!
Ok, so I was in the Mystery Machine, along with what I assume was the Scooby Gang. However, this was a few years ago so I don't remember specifically who 'they' were.

Anyway, we all starving and decided to find some food. We were driving through the countryside, and found a field with like a really high hedge all around. So we drive around and find a gap through it. Anyway, we get out the Mystery Machine and walk in, and on the other side of the hedge, are like plate sized slices of pepperoni with white spots on just growing out of the twigs. So we're so hungry I eat one, fulfilling my hunger, but the others refuse.

I then get this overwhelming urge to run back to the Mystery Machine, but I wake up before I get there, so the story is unresolved.
i was playing guitar when all of the sudden, guess what, it turned into a searchbar!
I was Akon on a quest to become a pimp, and I was working for some man doing GTA like missions. I was in his gym hiding in the rafters when Take That and the Desperate Housewives girls came in at which point I tried to steal Susan.

Then I woke up.
Epi LP Standard Plus-Top
Ashdown FA60 2x12
i was a member in a gang and the other gang members were torturing me for screwing up a mission...

that was just the most recent one,
Pretty sure I dreamt I was a girl before. Except, I was made out of human clay? And I was helping some Indian kind eat some naan bread without his dad knowing. Outside a library.

Yeah.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
This thread has had a ridiculous amout of searchbar jokes and none of them have been funny.
I had a dream where I was in a marshland sort of area with hundred of people being chased by massive troll sort of things and when they catch you they kill you. I got caught and the only way I managed to save everyone was by giving the trolls my N64.
Irony FTW.

Quote by The Dance Hat
Technology is completely unnecessary and complicates life.

The Gear

Ibanez XPT 700
Laney Hardcore MXD 30
I bet the trolls taught you about the searchbar...
Anyway once I had a dream that I had a dream that I had a dream that I had a dream that I had a dream that I had a dream that I had a dream that I had a dream. It was cool.
[ifyoucanreadthisi'mnotsuprised.]
ok...i had a dream where i was at a house ive never seen in my life and i was going to bed, and when i woke up there was a deer with rabies(spelling?) and i freaked out and ran trying to find out what to do about the deer for a while thenn i just decidend since the house had nothing in it i would just rip some chair leg off and beat the deer senseless.....one of the weirdest dreams ever.....
signatures suck...
Quote by Aramis
Because I don't rock like Jack.
I had a dream that I was searching through a bar for an old thread that had fallen off my coat a week ago. I eventually stopped looking, and bought a new thread.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
I dreamed I was spiderman.
I dreamed my dad was chasing me trying to kill me.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Page 1 of 3