I am looking for suggestions of pickups, brands/models

I need two humbuckers one i want to be really warm and the second I want to be extreamely bright ( i meen extreamely) and they have to be be 4 lead pickups after that anything goes.

thanks
Last edited by Sleight of Hand at Apr 27, 2008,
for warm i believe the gibson PAF humbucker is pretty good. i don't know of any buckers that are bright though. most of them are used for rock and have a darker tone.
thanks, oh I understand that, don't get me wrong, just I am trying to make a large range of tonal options and once of my switch postions will be just the outside coil on the bridge humbucker so it will act a single coil and therefor i am trying to get a really bright one.
Quote by Sleight of Hand
thanks, oh I understand that, don't get me wrong, just I am trying to make a large range of tonal options and once of my switch postions will be just the outside coil on the bridge humbucker so it will act a single coil and therefor i am trying to get a really bright one.

try and find a good coil-tappable one then. i'm not sure which one there are but i know seymour duncan has them. emg has one if you want active, and there are others but i don't know what they are. sorry i'm not more help to you.