6 40%
whammy
5 33%
delay
7 47%
volume pedal
5 33%
Voters: 15.
i is in a band with this guy who keeps doing kaos pad solo's can someone please explain the point
its me again
I don't know exactly what they do, but some people have installed into their guitars. You can find some videos in youtube.

They create the weirdest sounds ever.
its a synth, it creates digital sounds. people can plug guitars into them to use them like an effects pedal and apply the synthesised effects onto the sounds of the guitar
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
You are missing a lot of effects...
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
The best of those pedals are a good multieffects. I rather have single effects, but if its got to be one pedal, ill choose a mutieffects over anythings. The poll is flawed
Its a multi-effect box, you control the effects parameter with your fingers.not realy good for live shows, MUCH better for studio recording. it basically has all effects you would need in 5 or 6 different variations of all them. has delay, reverb ,SFX, and a bunch of korgs wierd own fx like wierd reverse playback and other s***. fun to mess but i mostly use it with my turntables, not so much on guitar.