what do you guys think of them? the only person i know that uses them is Peter Joseph from The Absence. Anyone famous you know use them? And how much do they usely cost in America, New Jersey specifically?
GEAR:

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epi Les Paul (modded with EMG 81/85, various other things)
Boss Looper
Member of UG's Hatecrew!
James Murphy uses them lately.

Beyond that, I have nothing to contribute.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
I think Killswitch Engage uses/did use them. I could be wrong though.

EDIT: Cost, you ask? Expensive. Very. Very. Expensive. You could try going used and eBaying them.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
where I live, a Framus Cobra is about 500$ cheaper than a Dual Recto

And yeah, they are full of win and awesomeness.
Brigadier of the 7-string legion. 7>6

Fender Telecaster
Schecter Damien 7
Engl Fireball
idk man but Jersey for the win!
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
yeah they nice. killswitch uses the hell out of them, im quite sure they are on the new album. it sounds like adam uses them on a lot of the other bands he produces, its like his signature sound. I feel like you could spend 1/2 of what they cost and get a high gain amp you would be really happy with
Quote by ILuvPillows?
Masturbate it off.
Quote by bjoern_swe
where I live, a Framus Cobra is about 500$ cheaper than a Dual Recto

And yeah, they are full of win and awesomeness.

oh wow. i dont know if this is a good or bad thing, im sure they are both terribly overpriced though (?) dual recs aren't even worth the money they cost in america, let alone for you.
Quote by ILuvPillows?
Masturbate it off.
^Pertaining to dual recs being worth the money--that's your personal opinion. They are very well made amplifiers, so frankly a $1600ish (i think they raised it a little) price tag isn't too bad. The only other qualm you can have is tone, which is personal preference.

The cobra will run around 2300-2500 new USD. HOWEVER, the construction on it is pretty poor--the parts in it are quite low quality for an amp of that price, unless you get one of the early models.

Also,I've never seen a $1200 amp that can compete with high quality boutique ones.