Looking for anything with a floyd rose. I'm in need of a backup guitar.

I'll except any type of super strats, bc rich gunslingers, mockingbirds, ironbirds, and st's. no other types of BC Richs. rhoads v's, normal v's, Ibanez RG or JEMs, any star shapes including Kramers and Charvels. voyagers,

I'm can go up to 500, OR, a trade for my Ebony Gibson SG Standard 2004. If the guitar is inadequate i will except a trade plus cash.

US only.

email me at nolan_b93@sbcglobal.net
Well im also selling a jackson kelly KE3 but i think it would be out of your price range. Im looking for about 600 maybe a little more due to the oversize + weight from the hardshell case. It is the old model but i have installed an emg-81 at the bridge and modded it to include not only a volume but a tone knob. It also includes a jackson molded hardshell case which i beleive can now only be found if you buy a KE2. Here is a pic if you are interested.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/ChaosInBorn/CIMG0398.jpg
Jackson DX10?
Gear
Fender Stratocaster MIM
Jackson DX10
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (neck: Seymour Duncan Jazz, Bridge: Seymour Duncan Distortion)
Marshall Mg50dfx
Digitech Metal Master
Crybaby 535Q
Schecter Damien FR w/ gold trem? $350 + shipping.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
I like the title, WTB anything haha, Im selling a Dean Razorback for around 350 400 its pretty much brand new.