how often do you have it? i have it almost every day, and sometimes i go through sessions, so i might have déjà vu for 2-3 days straight. anyone else have déjà vu that often?
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Quote by Angus_Junior35
how often do you have it? i have it almost every day, and sometimes i go through sessions, so i might have déjà vu for 2-3 days straight. anyone else have déjà vu that often?

get out of that matrix, mate.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Glitch in the Matrix!!!!!

Edit: Beaten to it^^^
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by tbsff_7
good luck with that! if the world have a nuclear war 3 things would survive; cockroaches, twinkies, and boss pedals
Like once a month or something, sometimes more, sometimes it's really strong and I get weirded out by it for a couple of minutes, other times it's minimal.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Every time I masturbate, I get thing where all of a sudden, I envision a sweaty, fat balding man masturbating furiously. It's gross too because I can hear his hand slapping on his skin like a whip on the hide of a horse. After about 30 seconds, the man suddenly erupts and his juices flow all over a kitten.

Then I snap out of it, look down and see my cat at the foot of the bed. She drowned.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Apr 27, 2008,
It's just random, maybe once a month? But it always happens in pairs. It happens, I say "SHIT, DEJA VU", then it happens again straight away.
I haven't experienced any cases of deja vu lately, actually...

Usually it happens to me every once in a while, but never as often as every day or three days in a row.

Usually every week or two. It is most definitely the coolest thing in the world.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by filthandfury
It's just random, maybe once a month? But it always happens in pairs. It happens, I say "SHIT, DEJA VU", then it happens again straight away.

The exact same thing happens to me.
Every few days.

Edit: I used to get it a lot as a young kid. One experience really sticks out in my mind.

It was the first time my sister and I stayed at our grandparents' house without our parents. We were sitting on the couch and I turned to her, 'Sis, have we done this before?'

'Done what?'
'Stayed here without mom and dad.'
'No.'
'I swear we have...'

I also got it a lot for the month after I did acid. It was so weird.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Last edited by walkinbazooka at Apr 27, 2008,
a few times a week
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Every time I masturbate, I get thing where all of a sudden, I envision a sweaty, fat balding man masturbating furiously. It's gross too because I can hear his hand slapping on his skin like a whip on the hide of a horse. After about 30 seconds, the man suddenly erupts and his juices flow all over a kitten.

Then I snap out of it, look down and see my cat at the foot of the bed. She drowned.

I lol'd and my Dad was behind me and asked what I was laughing at. Quickest I've ever thought!
Center
No, I don't have funny frrench words .
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
I get it occasionally, but when I do it can last a good few minutes.

Sometimes I have predictive dreams, where I dream something and it happens a couple of days later. But it's always lame stuff like talking to friends... so I'm not gonna be using it for fighting crime any time soon.
"They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion." - Ginger Baker

Quote by alexlemon2
I've been here long enough, and nobody knows who teh fudge I am

I cry at night
yep
often
and sometimes i think "its not a deja vu i was in this situation before"
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

It happens now and then. Used to be all the time.

Now it's like "Woah, deja vu, but I swear I've a deja vu about this exact thing before..."
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
I have it on a weekly basis.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.