Hi
I recently rewired my sheraton and changed the pickups. The problem is that the neck pickup sounds very weedy compared to the bridge. Ive tried changing the neck pickup again and its the same so its not the pickups. Could it be the volume pot or the capacitor? All the functions i.e. volume and tone work fine.Any ideas where to start?

Thanks

Rich
pickup height?

have you accidentally coil split it or something?

cold solder?
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Not coil split same as standard. Ive messed with the pickup heights and its not that either. All the joints look ok? is there any way I can test them?

Thanks
Try swapping the cables trhat come out of the pick-up around the otherway. They might be backwards.
ESP Eclipse-II VTB (With 18v Mod)
Randall RG75
Tapco Mix60
New Zealand
Quote by t1000
Hi
I recently rewired my sheraton and changed the pickups. The problem is that the neck pickup sounds very weedy compared to the bridge. Ive tried changing the neck pickup again and its the same so its not the pickups. Could it be the volume pot or the capacitor? All the functions i.e. volume and tone work fine.Any ideas where to start?

Thanks

Rich
What does "weedy" mean?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Hi

Sorry weedy is not very strong i.e. weak. I tried swapping the ground and live around and its still the same?