might be quite a bit more expensive once you have to pay postage and customs etc...

i hear conflicting reports. i'm guessing they're alright for the price.

for pickups on the cheap in the UK, i'd be looking into irongear (haven't tried, but hear good things), or if you're willing to go up to about £50 per pickup, swineshead (have tried, great) or rockmonkey (haven't tried, but wound by a guy on this site, and they're meant to be excellent).

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Yeah, from what I've read, and from my own observations as well, and dealings with GFS, there seems to be quite a bit of conflict as to the veracity of their claims. The guys who email me back can never give a me straightforward or correct answer about their products.

That said, I have ordered stuff from them, and been pleasantly surprised with the quality.

Anyway, I'll vouch for RockMonkeyGuitars.com. I have a set of Strat pickups from him, they sound phenomenal.
Before looking at pickups, what amp are you using? I believe Cantrell used a Mesa Mark IV in AIC.
Quote by Guitarmiester
Before looking at pickups, what amp are you using? I believe Cantrell used a Mesa Mark IV in AIC.

Marshall Valvestate 8080 (1st generation) when they where good. It can make a very good heavy tone.