alright i have a metal muff and its awesome but when i turn the treble up too high i get this high almost like spacey sound on my amp (which is a line 6 spider III don't judge) i like my sound really trebley so how can i fix this, or should i just upgrade the amp?
Sounds like you're just getting feedback

And yes, please upgrade your amp.
i forgot to add it's whenever i play something on the b or high e string, it goes away when i mute everything
Quote by trojanfan12
i forgot to add it's whenever i play something on the b or high e string, it goes away when i mute everything

I've heard bass amps make a spacey sound on a fifth string on a smaller amp, but I've never had it happen on a guitar.
I'd say get a new amp.
Does it sound synthy? Cause I get a synthy kind of fuzz with my Little Big Muff's tone knob all the way up, and using my guitar's bridge pickup.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Quote by trojanfan12

That's feedback. Spider 3 + pedals = bad. Get a new amp.
Get a new amp, you shouldn´t use distortion pedals with model amps... it sounds awful when i plug my metal muff to my Spider. But it sounds better with my Fender (but Tube beats everything! i hate being poor.....)
Gear
Ibanez RG2550E
ESP/LTD M-10
Fender FM212R amp
EHX Metal Muff
Ibanez WP-7 Wah