I though it would be cool to have a ring on the picking hand middle finger when playing guitar. Now there are so many chitchat around which finger symbolize what, gay or straight, single or occupied, happy or sad...aggr.. I don't know.

What do you fellow guitar players's opinion on this?

And oh yeah, the ring i'm looking at is a fat black titanium with flame detail on top.
How about no?
Fender Classic Player 60s Strat
Washburn HB35
PRS Santana SE
Yamaha Pacifica 112MX
Vox AD30VT
Fender Champion 600
Dunlop wah
Danelectro Cool Cat fuzz
That kind of ring is going to make people think you're a tool no matter what frankly!

But I have a twisted silver band on there, mostly because it won't come off any more. Had it on for years now.
I didn't realize it meant anything unless it was a married/engaged thing
My bands guitar player wears 3 rings on various fingers and I don't think anyone has ever thought/assumed anything about him because of it.
Electrolytes Smell Like Semen...
dude... who cares.. if you want to wear a ring on that finger who gives a crap what ayone else thinks?
Quote by Artemis Entreri
I have one. I just think it looks cool.

Look at some on my videos... http://youtube.com/watch?v=tzwtj_6LFbE
Don't listen to the playing.

I see you have a ring on your middle finger.

Wanna bang?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by alkalineweeman
dude... who cares.. if you want to wear a ring on that finger who gives a crap what ayone else thinks?

My friend got flirted by a couple of gay dudes at a cafe a few days ago. I think it was from the ring he has on his right hand ring finger which he has a match for his gf.
All of those assigned meanings of what a ring on a certain finger means are all bullshiit. Do what you want to.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Slash wears loads of rings on both hands. I would just find it uncomfortable though.
Unless its one of these: http://www.gearwire.com/source-audio-hot-hand-wireless.html
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by hminh87
My friend got flirted by a couple of gay dudes at a cafe a few days ago. I think it was from the ring he has on his right hand ring finger which he has a match for his gf.

Maybe they just thought he was cute?
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by Artemis Entreri
Htbreeder. Lets bang.

I love you too much to put your through that.

I'd snap it like a twig.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Artemis Entreri
Aww ok.

Are we profile friends yet? We meet in the forums a lot/

I dunno. Are we? If not...

ADD PLZ
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Eladamri
That kind of ring is going to make people think you're a tool no matter what frankly!

But I have a twisted silver band on there, mostly because it won't come off any more. Had it on for years now.

I'm kinda weird over stuff like that, whenever I have a ring on my finger and it won't come off, I almost get claustrophobic and will do anything it takes to get it off as quickly as possible. Which is possibly one of the reasons I don't wear rings.
Ain't nothin wrong, ain't nothin right, and still I sit and lie awake all night...