http://www.rondomusic.com/electricguitar.html. Go towards the end. EMGs, Floydroses, neckthoughs, even DOUBLE NECKS (unfoutunatly with EMG's or a dumb paint job), all for less than 600. Are these utterly terrible, or how could they sell these for this cheap. Or are these the masters of cheap ripoffs of other companies bent ontaking over the world with their crazy cheap guitars.
CLICK ME shred on
SPEED = POWER
!THRASH METAL REVOULTION!
The Agiles are supposed to be very good. From the AL2800 and up. The SX models are considered good for the price and very upgradeable. Look on harmony-central for reviews. They have quite a few.
Ibanez SR-500
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Ibanez GSR200
Classical acoustic

G&K Backline 600 + Goldline 210GLX cab
Vox AD30VT
Crate G40C XL
Crate BT15
EH Metal Muff
Digitech Grunge
Danelectro Fab Overdrive
M-Audio Ozonic
Tascam M-308
ya it looks like everything there is a ripoff of something else
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
Agiles are the ones with EMGs and they're pretty good value for money anyway.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
watch out man, the pickups and floyd roses could very well be fake..always know exactly what youre buying before you buy it.
The site is very reliable. Kurt is the name of the guy that handles everything and everyone loves him. If anything, shop there for their customer service.
Ibanez SR-500
Schecter C1 Blackjack
Ibanez GSR200
Classical acoustic

G&K Backline 600 + Goldline 210GLX cab
Vox AD30VT
Crate G40C XL
Crate BT15
EH Metal Muff
Digitech Grunge
Danelectro Fab Overdrive
M-Audio Ozonic
Tascam M-308
I don't know about SX, but Agile has a very good reputation. My friend has an LP copy with P90's and he loves it to death.
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
the people who say its a rip off obviously have no experiance with them. Im an agile and a douglas owner. and these are definitly worth the price. the agile al 3000 is same if not better than any epiphone(besides the elitist). They are sold cheap because they are not made in US, you can only buy them online, and an unknown brand so there able to sell it for less. It probably costs like 200 dollars for the company just to put gibson on a guitar
I am an avid Les Paul and PRS player. I was very impressed when I played my nephews Agile. And for the price??? You really cant go wrong for a beginner to intermediate guitar.
98' 1960 Les Paul Classic
00' 57' Reissue Goldtop Les Paul
92' R0' Historic Les Paul

Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Trem-o-verb 2x12 combo
Mesa 2x12 Rectifier Extention cabinet
Boss GT-8
Korg DTR-1 Rackmount tuner
Sennheiser WZ-300 wireless
I'd love one of those checkered double-necks.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
i have an al-3000

for 370 usd its amazing. the agiles are great guitars.

and kurt is awesome. my first one arrived defective. quick emails, and i sent mine back, reimbursed shipping, and a new one.
Jackson DKMG MIJ
Agile Al-3000
MXR Super Comp
Electro-Harmonix Octave Multiplexer
Crybaby
MXR 10 band EQ
Crate 120 watt ss