I don't know if its safe to call them alt rock, their music is a little unique for that, but whatever. Does anyone here listen to them? One of my favorite bands yet no one seems to know who they are!
Old clip from an HFStival
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kn57U_lkYY
Lazy Boy Dash
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEYaFjWEZo4&feature=related
Do Right music video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WR3gF9J0hQ&feature=related
Guitar
Ernie Ball Music Man Silhouette Special
Washburn WI64
Martin D-15
Amps
1960s Harmony
Rocktron/Egnater TOL 50 2x12
Rivera Chubster 55
FX
Fulltone OCD v.1
Keeley TS808
Voodoo Labs Superfuzz
Wilson WH10
Boss DD-20
haha they tour around the MD DC VA area alot, ive seen them something like 20 times since 06
they just released a new album through no real label and are doing a live dvd soon
new album is called Fail on Cue
Guitar
Washburn WI64
Martin D-15
Amps
1960s Harmony
Rivera Chubster 55
FX
Fulltone OCD v.1
Keeley TS808
Voodoo Labs Superfuzz
Wilson WH10
Boss DD-20
Used to listen to them quite a bit.
This would probably do a bit better in the Modern Rock forum, but we'll see how it goes for a day or two.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
They sound like they heard 311 once and decided to start a band.

That being said, if a song came one I wouldn't turn it off.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
311?! No way. 311 are/were absolutely unlistenable.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
That's what I got when I heard them.

This is>311

Maybe it's just that Do Right song. The other stuff I'm listening to now sounds different.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Last edited by element4433 at Apr 27, 2008,
I would say they are pretty drastically different from 311
Another thing I've noticed is more or less every album they make sounds different
Guitar
Washburn WI64
Martin D-15
Amps
1960s Harmony
Rivera Chubster 55
FX
Fulltone OCD v.1
Keeley TS808
Voodoo Labs Superfuzz
Wilson WH10
Boss DD-20
(Search bar came up with this thread, so I'm gonna post my question in here, for hopes that someone can help me out)

I love the shack, when I lived in South Carolina I missed them 3 times (one time I was just visiting my parents, and the day after I left they played 5 minutes from their house. Another time I was at a wedding in my hometown and they played sometime down south during that week. Another time I worked.) And I missed them one time, when a friend of mine who booked bands in my hometown finally listened to my pleas of getting a band I liked, except it was when I moved south

So The cds are all I really have, except I just moved North from being south, and I somehow lost Bring your own stereo, I have the case... but the disc is missing (I also lost a pillow case somehow, but who cares, I lost one of my favorite cds!)

So... can anyone help a brother out? If you don't believe me I can take a picture of my sad, shack-less cd case, with my even sadder shack-less face.

I tried looking for torrents, but to no avail.

But in good news I now live like, 15 minutes away from that uh... Chameleon place that they always seem to play, so I might finally get to see them the end of this month.