I got the program Friend Blaster Pro, however for some reason it doesn't add ANYONE at all anymore. When i click on send its just like re-freshing the home page, its really ****ing annoying. I also have friend adder, but that doesn't work well.

Are there any other programs?

Thanks.
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
you probubly shouldn't have posted something like that in the pit, not that i don't agree with what the others have said.
Quote by .arkness:.
I did it in the church confession booth. i jizzed all over the mesh in an attempt to hit the priest.
my suggestion would be to just delete your myspace altogether.
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
.......ya, im adding friends for my personal myspace.......obviously not.....its for my band.
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
UG Gain Whore
Obviously you've added everyone on myspace. There are no more profiles for you to spam. You beat myspace!! You won!!1
We're only strays.
Quote by helper1234
Are you that desperate for friends?

Not only that, but they're not even real friends.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by jerm__
.......ya, im adding friends for my person myspace.......obviously not.....its for my band.

That's still pathetic.

Let them discover you, or tell people about your band.

Randomly adding people just makes you look stupid.
Quote by Alexishxc1337
That's still pathetic.

Let them discover you, or tell people about your band.

I think your pathetic...

Thats what bands do, even bands you listen to...its an easy and fast way for people to get to know you. Considering theres 13248912 bands out there that suck ****. Theres way too many bands today.
-Peavey 6505+
UG Gain Whore
Quote by Alexishxc1337

actually its not.. it gets you out there.. and reaches to parts of the country / even world that you can't get to through word of mouth
Quote by helper1234
Are you that desperate for friends?

clearly. he made a thread about it also.

Quote by jerm__
I think your pathetic...

Thats what bands do, even bands you listen to...its an easy and fast way for people to get to know you. Considering theres 13248912 bands out there that suck ****. Theres way too many bands today.

Do explain why I'm the pathetic one.
I think your power level must be over 9000 for it to work
Quote by masterk1818
Ya well when i wrestle/play with my dog he sometimes jumps on my back and starts humping me. But should he be doing this if he is neutered?

Quote by InvaderTSN
Wrestle with him naked. He'll ruv you rong time.

flickr
Quote by SeveralSpecies

....no homo?
Quote by jerm__
I think your pathetic...

A) Everyone I know doesn't communicate or interact in any way with the people they got through auto-adders. They just want to bolster their friend count

B) Maybe if there weren't all these friend adders, those ****ty bands would fade away into obscurity instead of spamming thousands of profiles with ****ty comments and friend requests?
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by HaKattack
A) Everyone I know doesn't communicate or interact in any way with the people they got through auto-adders. They just want to bolster their friend count

B) Maybe if there weren't all these friend adders, those ****ty bands would fade away into obscurity instead of spamming thousands of profiles with ****ty comments and friend requests?

Listen to HaKattack, he speaks the truth.

Besides, not one band I listen to has ever sent ME a request.
Quote by jerm__
I think your pathetic...

There would be an easy way for you to help that problem.
FriendBlasterPro Known Issues
Issues encountered while using our product are usually because of outdated system software. It is highly recommended that you are running Windows Update first to attempt to resolve any issues you may be having. If the Windows Update is complete and you are still having issues with the software, try doing a barrel roll or rubbing icy hot on it. If you are still having problems after that, then please contact us for assistance. If there are any known issues they will be listed below.

^From the friendblaster site. Hope that helps!
Last edited by mmm_watcha_say at Apr 27, 2008,
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Obviously you've added everyone on myspace. There are no more profiles for you to spam. You beat myspace!! You won!!1

+100 points for you.
Quote by filthandfury
Try Badder Adder.

Thanks a lot man finally someone useful.

How do you think bands sent the exact same comments/messages to their friends....you think you go one by one.....obviously not.
-Peavey 6505+
UG Gain Whore
Quote by jerm__
Thanks a lot man finally someone useful.

How do you think bands sent the exact same comments/messages to their friends....you think you go one by one.....obviously not.

Most bands post bulletins or blogs if they have an announcement that should be read by all their friends.
Quote by jerm__
Theres way too many bands today.

You can never have enough music. More bands the better!

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Quote by Alexishxc1337
Unless they suck

Hey man, everyone starts somewhere, and at least they can make the members happy if not just a small group of local fans.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Im just using the program as a way to get my name known. And it worked out pretty well so far. We have a record label that may be interested in signing us. We also use it as a way to comment a large amount of friends.
-Peavey 6505+
UG Gain Whore