Page 1 of 5
You know, where something is SO obvious, yet it isn't explained.

Like why doesn't Doctor Robotnik make a shotgun and blow Sonics head off? If he hates him that much, and can build everything from small robotic devices to huge walking robots, surely a shotgun would take minutes?

Why doesn't Solid Snake/Raiden ever shoot when they have the chance in Cutscenes? Why in the hell would you wait and hear a 52 minute cutscene (On near the end of MGS2) when you could have blown Ocelot's and Solidus' brains out and avoided MGS4s story all together?

Oh, and why the HELL doesn't Princess Peach just hire some ****ing bodyguards?! She gets kidnapped like she's going out of fashion!

These three annoy me the most

Any others that annoy you guys?
wanna know the answer

CAUSE THEN THERE WOULD BE NO STORY LINE
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
Quote by alkalineweeman
why does your character never need to pee?

How do Pokemans make babies? Do they have secks?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
well if all those questions were answered then there wouldn't be any purpose for videogames would there?

flashback to the first mario discussions:

"hey i've got a great idea for a video game!! let's get this italian plumber guy to go through all these worlds and save the princess who keeps getting kidnapped!!"

"naw doesn't make sense. why doesn't she just get bodygaurds?"

"yeah ur right. scrap that idea"

and then nintendo would've never been the same...
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
In Halo 3, why don't the humans go and inhabit some far-off planet, light the Halo rings, destroy the flood forever and be done with.
Why didn't they have a backup of Cortana? She is essentially just a computer program.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
How exhausted Marcus Fenix and co must have been during GoW. They never slept and were constantly under attack through out the game (which seems like 2 days)
Quote by darkstar2466
How do Pokemans make babies? Do they have secks?

They just sort of like each other, and then an egg is produced from thin air.
Quote by gallagher2006
You know, where something is SO obvious, yet it isn't explained.

Like why doesn't Doctor Robotnik make a shotgun and blow Sonics head off? If he hates him that much, and can build everything from small robotic devices to huge walking robots, surely a shotgun would take minutes?

Why doesn't Solid Snake/Raiden ever shoot when they have the chance in Cutscenes? Why in the hell would you wait and hear a 52 minute cutscene (On near the end of MGS2) when you could have blown Ocelot's and Solidus' brains out and avoided MGS4s story all together?

Oh, and why the HELL doesn't Princess Peach just hire some ****ing bodyguards?! She gets kidnapped like she's going out of fashion!

These three annoy me the most

Any others that annoy you guys?

no, actually there are no other questions that annoy me. i somewhat like a game having a plot, call me crazy.
Quote by Evian
They just sort of like each other, and then an egg is produced from thin air.

So if a Pikachu likes a Charizard, then a Pikazard egg pops into existence?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by alkalineweeman
why does your character never need to pee?

You obviously never played Duke Nukem 3d.
Quote by Moggan13
How exhausted Marcus Fenix and co must have been during GoW. They never slept and were constantly under attack through out the game (which seems like 2 days)

They would be bad soldiers if they couldn't handle a few days without sleep. It's not uncommon for soldiers to have to stay awake for at least a couple days... but then again I doubt any of them ran around as much as these guys..
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by greatone_12
what do the characters do when you turn off the game?

Fap, obviously.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Quote by darkstar2466

Nah, it would be some severly retarded firey, slimey piece of shit that keeps electrocuting itself until it dies of respiritory problems days after it's birth.
Quote by greatone_12

They do what comes before part B.
Quote by greatone_12

Fap, obviously.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

i think the hidden reason behind all the mario questions is probably the same way the japanese made the game.....mario is tripping out so much he doesn't realise hes tripping out in the middle of some poor bastards house in venice destroying everything screaming "letsa go!"

the azns probly were high on something and a few stereotypical high conversations later and they were millionares....they probly think the mushroom kingdom is real to
Quote by floppypick
They would be bad soldiers if they couldn't handle a few days without sleep. It's not uncommon for soldiers to have to stay awake for at least a couple days... but then again I doubt any of them ran around as much as these guys..

I know in reality, alot of soldiers go through sleep-depravity training, sometimes 2-3 nights of hard marching without sleep, but it was a bit OTT in GoW, everytime they began to get some rest, they would have to fight long and hard for some poxy objective...And they had those huge armoured suits on...I bet they weighed a ton too.
Quote by rizo299
Whenever there's a question left unanswered by the game, the answer is " a wizard did it."

Simpsons wtf
How can the little soldiers in Red Alert just stand there the entire game if you don't tell them to move?

And why do you have to build houses in Age of Empires when your people NEVER use them?! They just keep chopping would... all day... and when does night happen?!?!
We're only strays.
Quote by darkstar2466

Only ditto was kinky enough to do it outside his species.
one thing ive always wanted to know

where in the HELL does the main character put 9 healing potions, 14 magic potions, a fishing rod, a raft, 17 different swords, 4 battle axes, a unicorn horn, 35 various vegetables, 63 keys, 4 torches, 2 robes, 7 maps, AND still be able to walk without looking like they have a big black dildo up their ass?
NOPE
Quote by Nakon14
AND still be able to walk without looking like they have a big black dildo up their ass?

Actually thats exactly what they look like.
We're only strays.
I wonder how Captain Price managed to be in CoD, CoD 2, and CoD 4. Probably the power of awesome.
In Viva Pinata, when a pinata is smashed at a party, how does it come back to the island as one?

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
Quote by Nakon14

where in the HELL does the main character put 9 healing potions, 14 magic potions, a fishing rod, a raft, 17 different swords, 4 battle axes, a unicorn horn, 35 various vegetables, 63 keys, 4 torches, 2 robes, 7 maps, AND still be able to walk without looking like they have a big black dildo up their ass?
I believe the technical term for this phenomenon is "hammerspace."

In the Mega Man X series, why the fuck isn't Zero dead yet?

In Sim City, is there no way to expel incompetent government officials? I think that not building fire departments, and then actively participating in the impact of space debris with the city warrants expulsion.
Quote by rizo299
I think the biggest one is for katamari and its quite simply: " .....What?"

+1,000,000
just the opening in We love katamari made me say "WTF?"
Quote by Ichimaru
In Halo 3, why don't the humans go and inhabit some far-off planet, light the Halo rings, destroy the flood forever and be done with.
Why didn't they have a backup of Cortana? She is essentially just a computer program.

I think the 7 rings covered an area of the entire known universe...so Unless they found one near halo 1, than I dont think this would be possible...

And some fatass at the UNSC Intel headquarters spilled his coffee over the server with the AI backup files, which unfortunately nuked all of the drives...
Quote by Nakon14

No, what gets me is how characters in first person shooters can be up to their eyeballs in high tech, huge-as-**** weapons, armour shards and jackets and helmets and the likes...but can only seem to carry a finite number of bullets.

"Yes, I have the uber-plasma-explody-mc-****-off-gun with a 99 bullet capacity. Hmm I have 98 bukkets left. Oh look, an ammo pack. Surely I have room in my inventory for 20 more bullets."

DENIED!

Also, why can't you carry health packs with you just, ya know, in case??
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

Quote by Ichimaru

Because when the Rings fire, everything, I mean EVERYTHING, in the universe is distroyed.
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
Page 1 of 5