Approximately a half hour ago my shed caught on fire. There was a bunch of fire wood around it that was burning and stuff and my shed got it's siding burnt a little bit. My mom called the fire department and they sent way more people than were necessary but whatever. Never fear though, I was not in any danger throughout this ordeal. My dad isn't gonna burn weeds again though.

idk why I am making this thread it just seems like a significant enough event to warrant the making of a thread.

...discuss?
Quote by Beakwithteeth
Never fear though, I was not in any danger throughout this ordeal.

....Damnit.
my shed caught on fire one time and funkled my drum kit.. it was just a poopy 3 piece but was still a bit of a kick in the baws
hah that kinda happened to my friend. i was on the phone with him when he was like "****, my dryer just caught on fire brb" i go over to his house 10 min later, and theres 4 firetrucks, 5 police cars, 2 ambulances, and 3 other miscellanious vehicles outside his house for something that his dad put out with a small house fire estinguisher. lulz ensued
NOPE
This reminds me of the episode of The Office when Dwight and Angela freak out about the fire in the break room LOL.
We're only strays.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
This reminds me of the episode of The Office when Dwight and Angela freak out about the fire in the break room LOL.

Umm excuse me but that was a big deal.

...Ryan started the fire...it was always burning since the world was turnnnning...
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder
Umm excuse me but that was a big deal.

...Ryan started the fire...it was always burning since the world was turnnnning...

lawl

I love how Dwight still had the burnt pastry in tongs during the interview at like the end of the episode lol.
We're only strays.
Oh boo-hoo.

When I was like 7 my entire garage burned down, and it had my mom's car in it. If it hadn't been for someone walking by, it would've spread to my house and probably killed someone.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
My friend burned down a shed in his old town... what a dumbass and I hope he sees this
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
Quote by Td_Nights
Oh boo-hoo.

When I was like 7 my entire garage burned down, and it had my mom's car in it. If it hadn't been for someone walking by, it would've spread to my house and probably killed someone.

Yeah well when I was 7 my entire family burnt down. Every member just burnt to a crisp.
We're only strays.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Yeah well when I was 7 my entire family burnt down. Every member just burnt to a crisp.

*nelson-style voice*

Ha-ha.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by Td_Nights

Oh boo-hoo.
where is the boobs?
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
Quote by Vandals572
My friend burned down a shed in his old town... what a dumbass and I hope he sees this

Hey **** you man
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
Quote by Nakon14
hah that kinda happened to my friend. i was on the phone with him when he was like "****, my dryer just caught on fire brb" i go over to his house 10 min later, and theres 4 firetrucks, 5 police cars, 2 ambulances, and 3 other miscellanious vehicles outside his house for something that his dad put out with a small house fire estinguisher. lulz ensued

haha yea that happened when we had a kitchen fire...it was this little fire because something on a unit caught fire. but my mom started screaming and before me or my dad realized what was going on she'd called the fire deparment. she was like "get out! get out!!!" but dad and I were just like "uhhh....there's 10 jugs of water right here...put it out".

but fire trucks soon found their way up our road and promptly got stuck while trying to turn around.

ugh.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone