M-Audio - Session KeyStudio 25-Key USB Keyboard
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8437131&productCategoryId=abcat0207004&type=product&tab=7&id=1183160873449#productdetail
im thinking of picking one up, but i dont know if it would work with reason 4, which would be the main reason im getting it, so anyone have any suggestions about it, or any other midi keyboard around the price, im not set on that one. any help is welcomed.
I would get one with more keys. I like having at least three octaves to play around with.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by InvaderTSN
This isn't too relevant, but get a keytar. It would be 10x more badass.

I second this motion.

Then you could start Ultimate-Keytar.

God I'd love to hear the theme for that one...
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by darkstar2466
I would get one with more keys. I like having at least three octaves to play around with.

yeah i was thinking that too, but i'd like it to be around 100 bucks. this looks like my best bet.

oh and i had a keytar, but sadly the 80's called and they wanted it back. they said they were moving to texas, and if i didnt give it back to them then, they would send for it, and i would have to pay shipping. so i just gave it back.
Last edited by aaron6890 at Apr 27, 2008,
Quote by aaron6890
oh and i had a keytar, but sadly the 80's called and they wanted it back. they said they were moving to texas, and if i didnt give it back to them then, they would send for it, and i would have to pay shipping. so i just gave it back.

Modern power metal frowns upon your actions.
keytar FTW!
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
i wouldnt buy anything musical from best buy....
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by InvaderTSN
Modern power metal frowns upon your actions.

+1. keytars are excellent.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
M-audio Oxygen 49 is a pretty good MIDI keyboard [the one through the link is a refurb] and you can also get it in 25 and 61 keys . I have got a pretty generic MIDI keyboard and that works with Reason 3.0 so I safely presume that the Oxygen 49 will be more than up to the job.
I Like Music
Quote by vinniebeast
M-audio Oxygen 49 is a pretty good MIDI keyboard [the one through the link is a refurb] and you can also get it in 25 and 61 keys . I have got a pretty generic MIDI keyboard and that works with Reason 3.0 so I safely presume that the Oxygen 49 will be more than up to the job.

good i ended up getting an m audio 49 key one for like 80 bucks, it should get the job done. i took darkstars advice and got one with more of an octave range.