well guys i just bought me a jackson rr1 and a randall tube amp and im wanting a good rock distortion pedal....im looking for one thats no mor ethan 150 dollars if anyone has any suggestion just post here thanks
i recommend that you save just a little bit more and buy a boss od-20....all the boss distortion pedals put into one, and it's completely customizable!!
If you crank your Randall amp's gain knob, it should do. Otherwise, i suggest a Digitech bad Monkey OD (its analog), a TS808 or TS9, or maybe a Fulltone Fulldrive if you can afford it.
i had a DS-1 but sold it....Boss pedal just dont satisfy my taste...i want something that has a punch but isnt too noisy
line 6 uber metal

despite its name it can go from extremely light overdrive (or no drive and just be an eq) to blaring crushing death metal

(im set somwhere in between)

its a realy good pedal imo and very customizable

Quote by BucketHead103
i had a DS-1 but sold it....Boss pedal just dont satisfy my taste...i want something that has a punch but isnt too noisy

this pedal would suit you well too

i dislike boss for the same reason
Quote by Kensai
Girls don't have to do anything to be good in bed. If she's got a pulse she's automatically an 8.